The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Wheel Cover Source (UK)

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:52 PM
Reaction score
Was looking for a manufacture to produce a personal wheel cover. I found this website that produces them for the INEOS agents here: https://www.4x4wheelcover.com/vehicles/ineos-grenadier/
Brilliant they may be my plan B. Once mine finally arrives I was thinking of contacting Melvill & Moon to see if they could do a personal one, but accepting they would probably want to keep their logo and number on it some where. I prefer the canvas type to the plastic.

Last edited:

simonpa

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:52 PM
Reaction score
Brilliant they may be my plan B. Once mine finally arrives I was thinking of contracting Melvill & Moon to see if they could do a personal one, but accepting they would probably want to keep their logo and number on it some where. I prefer the canvas type to the plastic.
An alternative is https://www.wheelcover.com based in Devon.

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
2:52 PM
Reaction score
Brilliant they may be my plan B. Once mine finally arrives I was thinking of contacting Melvill & Moon to see if they could do a personal one, but accepting they would probably want to keep their logo and number on it some where. I prefer the canvas type to the plastic.

As much as I like the canvas one that Logsplitter has on his, do you think that the canvas in the UK will be soaked and absolutely filthy in no time at all in the UK.

I have zero experience of these but can’t help feeling that it may actually detract from the vehicle within a few months of UK weather.

Or have I missed something ? (Serious question, not being sarcastic)

Reactions: CB

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
As much as I like the canvas one that Logsplitter has on his, do you think that the canvas in the UK will be soaked and absolutely filthy in no time at all in the UK.

I have zero experience of these but can’t help feeling that it may actually detract from the vehicle within a few months of UK weather.

Or have I missed something ? (Serious question, not being sarcastic)
Quite the opposite, my trailers have the vinyl covers. They sweat and hold the damp after rain which gets inside during heavy or prolonged rain. At least canvas dries out once the rain stops. As for filthy you can wash/ wipe them. The uPVC/ vinyl degredates quickly in sun and depending on the script/ motifs doesn't do it uniformly and soon looks naff

Gryphon

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:52 PM
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_3278.jpeg
    IMG_3278.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_3276.jpeg
    IMG_3276.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_3273.jpeg
    IMG_3273.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 34

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My solution was to buy one off eBay for £70, cut out centre disc and fit trim to cut edge. Protective film for stainless steel close to shale blue.
nice job

Back
Top Bottom