The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What's everyone driving...?

Hannes01

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:14 PM
Reaction score
Strange.. it seems more an more vehicles get a grey colour on their vehicles. Is this the new matt black on certain street tanks? Indeed there is nothing better than a nice fresh mousy toned grey or concrete .. will hide perfectly in the urban jungle.
If you mean my Porsche, it‘s „graphite blue“, the wrapping is stone chip protection

klarie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
If you mean my Porsche, it‘s „graphite blue“, the wrapping is stone chip protection
It appears quite "grey" to me in the picture you posted.

Was yesterday on Motorway / Autobahn 45 direction Olpe. ( One single construction zone.. once passed Gießen.. ) I noticed several vehicles in this shade. So kinda concrete like paint, greyish blue, real grey like old volkswagen beetle in both matt and shiny seems no fashionable. - The previous Porsche and Mercedes beasty matt black seems to have disappeared.
I am not opposing this colour. Just reasoning a fact I thought of it - too.. but that is also a rather "tactical" colour.

I also consider to wrap the Grenadier if I get it one day.. in a transparent foil as chip and scratch protection. (No colour change and also not something Real Tree or camouflage) A friend of mine wrapped his pick up in RealTree.. Not my cup of tea..

ya5891

Production/Transit
Local time
11:14 AM
Reaction score
2016 Nissan Patrol SWB (4.8L in-line 6cyl) I think they're only available in our region these days however...shes noisy but can go anywhere, sadly due to be sold as she can't accommodate child seats, hence the IG upgrade...IMG_5610.jpg

NIKLENSON1

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I'll kick of with:

Discovery 4
Lotus Esprit V8GT

and yes, there appears to be a British thing going on here.
Ford Ranger Wildtrak (Now For Sale) , Jaguar F-Type Converible, Ineos Grenadier Fieldmaster Edition

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
A couple of my slow cars
Looks like the 12HP version with the wipers linked to the speedometer?
And the semi-automatic mechanical turn signal clock?

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
So kinda concrete like paint, greyish blue, real grey ...
They've all watched Fifty Shades Of Grey and now hope to participate in some way.

Local time
Reaction score
Love it, more on spec please.
It is a Liege S. A very capable fifties style car used for Trials. Originally built using Reliant mechanicals, subsequently rebuilt using Suzuki parts; Supercarry rear axle, Jimny five speed transmission and G10a engine.

Ed I

Production/Transit
Local time
8:14 PM
Reaction score
2012 Jeep 2 door to many extras to list a bit of a Frankenstein need a bigger vehicle for the grand kids & also keen to keep my grenadier 100% grenadier,

Local time
6:14 AM
Reaction score
2019 Ram Rebel
2011 Cadillac CTS-V Wagon (manual)
1969 Camaro Z/28 (needs a bit of TLC, previousowner set it up to run on 112 octane)
Plus the wife's and the kids cars. My insurance agent should be sending me bottles of Pappy.

PNW_IG

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:14 AM
Reaction score
2008 Toyota Tacoma 133k miles. Replaced the alternator, headlights and break lights. It is a great truck and I don't plan on selling. It is perfect for firewood and other dirty jobs. Sold my 1972 FJ40 when I retired and moved from SoCal to the PNW. Two best moves I ever made. (Retirement and move.)

Back
Top Bottom