The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Q&A Americas What is the contract process when the reservation is 'handed over' to the dealer in the US?

BD1

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:13 AM
Reaction score
What is the contract process when the reservation is 'handed over' to the dealer in the US? I assume we will sign a contract with our dealer. I read our reservation $ will be refunded to us.

Solution
INEOS Americas Response:

"Yes, you will sign a contract through your selected dealership for your selected vehicle and your reservation will be refunded around the time that we announce our dealer network. "

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
1:13 AM
Reaction score
INEOS Americas Response:

"Yes, you will sign a contract through your selected dealership for your selected vehicle and your reservation will be refunded around the time that we announce our dealer network. "

Last edited:
Vote:
Solution
Local time
3:13 AM
Reaction score
Interesting. This is probably why Ineos waived the additional deposit for the US. However, I suspect the dealer will require an additional deposit. It will be interesting to see if or how much of a deposit each dealer requests. When I bought my Defender, I purchased it from a different city, only 3 hours away because they required a $1000 deposit vs $2500 locally. I only had to drive there to pick it up, all warranty/services issues could be handled locally.

Vote:
Back
Top Bottom