The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What I Really Like - Some Pleasant Impressions

@nd

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:48 AM
Reaction score
Another thing it has is ''presence'' i don't know how else to describe it, it's big and bold, you can't lose it in a crowded carpark on the road it stands out like a sore thumb (y)
it's just there!!!
Downside 3 you cant get in to most carparks :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:48 PM
Reaction score
One feature of the BMW auto shifter I really like is the button for park. It's so different to the really mechanical movement across the various selectors I've had in previous vehicles with an auto box; and it seems so much more mechanically sympathetic (although I have no evidence to suggest it actually is).

Well anyway, it's making me smile using it. 😁

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
2:48 PM
Reaction score
The people I've met with the car so far all say the same thing: it's a beautiful car.

The technicians as well as car lunatics as well as the wife and daughter of a friend. I was surprised because some of them emphasized it "It's really a beautiful car".

That made me smile.

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I'm growing to like mine without the side steps. Even though taller than my Defender, it feels easier to climb in and out of whilst still avoiding standing on the painted sills. Probably a different story on uneven ground.

joejet

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Another thing it has is ''presence'' i don't know how else to describe it, it's big and bold, you can't lose it in a crowded carpark on the road it stands out like a sore thumb (y)
it's just there!!!
Downside 3 you cant get in to most carparks :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Can you get into 2.1m carparks? it should according to the specs.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
The people I've met with the car so far all say the same thing: it's a beautiful car.

The technicians as well as car lunatics as well as the wife and daughter of a friend. I was surprised because some of them emphasized it "It's really a beautiful car".

That made me smile.
Yes, I think it grows on you as well.

Caught my Mrs stopping to admire it from a different angle yesterday and she commented that she really liked the way it looked. Pretty certain she never said this about the old Defender, or indeed any of the other JLR products we've had.

She hated my Lightweight, although that might have had more to do with it leaving oil stains on her clothes on more occasions than not...

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:48 AM
Reaction score
… it's big and bold, you can't lose it in a crowded carpark on the road it stands out like a sore thumb (y)
That’s one situation that will not be the case here. It will be swallowed up by full-size, quad cab pickups in American parking lots.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Got stuck in our local Sainsbury’s , no height going in, only on exit. Funny people don’t like to driving out down the in ramp. !!
Same thing happened to the wife in the D4. Ok going in to the car park, scratched the roof bars to buggery on way out. Gits!

Lollo050968

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:48 PM
Reaction score
I/We never had a car ever, which seems so interesting to other people. And only positive reactions. In the now two weeks in Scotland, we got every day minimum one positive response. On the filling station, on the car park, on the street with (y), funniest one was, that a man asked me in the Supermarkt if it´s mine Grenadier, we spoke a few minutes about it. Than at the women behind the cash desk asked me „Are you the one with the grenadier“, “Yes“, she closed the cash desk, went out to take some picture, came back to proceed with her work.
My wife said, we need some leaflets from Ineos, otherwise we have to tell the story 5 time a day.

Back
Top Bottom