The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What do you do for a living?

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:16 PM
Reaction score
Congratulations Dave,

Perhaps you can promote and sell your cable protection to the firefighters of the city of Bornem in Belgium:
View attachment 7852805
(this was a first of april)
Not sure if that is meant to be a train derailer or a precision hose cutter.

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:16 PM
Reaction score
Well after 3 weeks of being an unemployed bum I am pleased to say I have graduated to being an employed bum.

I have accepted a position of National Sales Manager with an Australian manufacturer, Powersafe Products.
View attachment 7852749
3 wks is barely a well earned deserved rest! Congratulations!

ZemTyrion

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:16 PM
Reaction score
BS and MS in Mechanical engineering with focus on thermal systems. Then for ten years I was a thermal engineer in aerospace, so predicting temperatures and working on thermal control systems to keep launch vehicle and satellite components within allowable limits. Then I moved to the company that makes the software thermal engineers use for that sort of thing in the US and most of Asia as an application engineer. A couple years ago I changed roles to more of a software developer. If I'm replaced by AI, I'll fall back on thermal engineering. So nothing terribly exciting, but I've been working from home for 12 years.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:16 PM
Reaction score
BS and MS in Mechanical engineering with focus on thermal systems. Then for ten years I was a thermal engineer in aerospace, so predicting temperatures and working on thermal control systems to keep launch vehicle and satellite components within allowable limits. Then I moved to the company that makes the software thermal engineers use for that sort of thing in the US and most of Asia as an application engineer. A couple years ago I changed roles to more of a software developer. If I'm replaced by AI, I'll fall back on thermal engineering. So nothing terribly exciting, but I've been working from home for 12 years.
How are your HVAC skills? 🤣 You’ll need them. Actually all owners do!

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:16 PM
Reaction score
How are your HVAC skills? 🤣 You’ll need them. Actually all owners do!
My aircon works fine.
Would prefer half degree steps on the auto settings but still.
I also like the vehicle colder than my wife does, so she misses the dual zone climate control we had previously.
She sometimes uses the seat heater to counteract my aircon setting.

ZemTyrion

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:16 PM
Reaction score
Oh, great. When it breaks I can explain the cycles on T-S and P-V diagrams to the repairman. They love that stuff.

Back
Top Bottom