The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What colour would you choose from those on the configurator?

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
12:28 PM
Reaction score
If you had to choose today, what colour would you pull the trigger on? 

Local time
8:28 AM
Reaction score
I chose solid green but I'm still thinking about solid black.

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
My last jeep was solid black, and I swore I'd never buy another ! Scratch and mark so bad. Did look Good though 

grenadierguy

Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
6:28 AM
Reaction score
I want Mushroom, but it looks like it will be a popular color, so I might do light blue. ?

Local time
Reaction score
Spjnr said:
My last jeep was solid black, and I swore I'd never buy another ! Scratch and mark so bad. Did look Good though 
Well, I would dress it in some foil later when I'll choose Black. 

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
I'm surprised there's not been a vote for grey 

grenadierguy

Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Spjnr said:
I'm surprised there's not been a vote for grey 
Agree. If I wanted metallic I think that's what I would get. I wish the wire were some more vibrant colors though. Maybe a Mustard.I wish there were more earth tones though too. Grey Green. Blue Green. Blue Grey. Kinda like Ford's Bronco and Rivian colors. Without more this is why Mushroom will be the most popular. ?

ChasingOurTrunks

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local Group Moderator
Local time
5:28 AM
Reaction score
I like the white top for practical reasons, and I like the coloured noses because they look cool.

I’d do a navy blue, white roof, red nose. I note that you cannot do the matching rear door with the white roof but that’s no big deal.

AZGrenadier

Global Grenadier #0031
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
I like the metallic red with the white roof.  Would like to see it in person as it looks more like a maroon to me.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
I would do light blue if I could get a white nose and white rear door plus white roof.  Did vote mushroom. 

grenadierguy

Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
ADVAW8S said:
I would do light blue if I could get a white nose and white rear door plus white roof.  Did vote mushroom. 
You mean like this!?
1f609.png

https://www.instagram.com/s/aGlnaGxpZ2h0OjE3OTAyNDU1ODc1NDg0NTk1?story_media_id=2713821897262534092&utm_medium=copy_link
I agree I would like to see different contrast noses etc, white and black could look sweet with a few colors.
1f60d.png

d1rty

Reservation Holder
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Green is my first choice, but the newest pics of Mushroom have me thinking that would be a good look as well.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
DedkovCZE said:
Well, I would dress it in some foil later when I'll choose Black. 

The LR4 is metallic black, looks great when clean especially with some pin striping just to show we mean business. But I'd never have another black vehicle to take off-road, green all the way for me.

stickshifter

Reservation Holder
Local time
Reaction score
I think most of the colors look good! I like Mushroom, White, Metallic Light Blue, Metallic Gun Metal Grey, but I chose Solid Dark Blue.

Local time
Reaction score
Stu_Barnes said:
The LR4 is metallic black, looks great when clean especially with some pin striping just to show we mean business. But I'd never have another black vehicle to take off-road, green all the way for me.
I'm a little afraid that this solid green will have same problem with scratches like solid black. What do you think about this? I like green too but I like IT more like nato green and so on. This British green isn't my cup of tea.

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
DedkovCZE said:
I'm a little afraid that this solid green will have same problem with scratches like solid black. What do you think about this? I like green too but I like IT more like nato green and so on. This British green isn't my cup of tea.

Nothing shows scratches like black. Lighter the colour the better. Mushroom, solid light blue, white or silver would be the best bets for avoiding visible pinstriping 

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
Totally agree there with you @DedkovCZE  I'll probably get a wrap to be honest. I do wish that they would put in some more earthy color options, INEOS I want NATO green please. They've really gone to town with the utilitarian aspect of this vehicle and thats great, but the color palette is a bit too soccer mum for my taste. 

It's all subject to change of course ?

Local time
7:28 AM
Reaction score
Mushroom with an orange nose and white top. I'm actually surprised that Mushroom is such a popular colour. 

Local time
Reaction score
I am having such a hard time deciding!Black is just too commonI do not like white cars

The light blue looks great but I just don't think I could drive a light blue truck as my primary vehicle.

I like the Green a lot as well as the Dark Blue (but I want a black roof) and the GunmetalI really don't want to go metallic but the Metallic light blue does look great!Right now if I had to pick a color I think it would be the Green (Id say the Gunmetal but my G63 is the same color)

Back
Top Bottom