The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What’s the expected wait time if configured today?

FlyingTexan

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:02 AM
Reaction score
CEO of my company just asked figures one of you might know. Thanks!

S52

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
4:02 AM
Reaction score
I submitted my order in mid November. Showing Q3 2024 delivery. My dealer estimates late July/ Early August for me. (USA)

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:02 AM
Reaction score
Q3 '24 sounds about right, but each dealer's allocation is slightly different I'm sure... Additionally, you may be able to find what you're looking for as a cancelled order that is already on the books for one of the dealers

FieldMonster

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
12:02 PM
Reaction score
Not to make anyone jealous but my (UK) story is maybe a bit unusual here:
  • 21 October - booked test drive.
  • 24 October - took test drive. Loved it. Asked dealer what the lead time is these days. Surprised to learn they had 3 (!) in stock with various colours and options, all cancelled orders going for ticket price. Asked for a Fieldmaster with tow bar + interior utility rails + ceramic treatment. Told they’ll need a couple of weeks to install the towbar. Agreed a trade-in price for my old car. Paid a deposit.
  • 6 November - informed they’ve got the towbar installed and it’s ready to go. Pay balance and agree a collection date.
  • 8 November - collected car. Drove away a happy customer.
Only slight downside to it having been originally ordered by someone else is that I didn’t get the jacket. Presumably the original buyer keeps that? Hmm. I hadn’t had my heart set on a jacket though anyway.

Last edited:

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:02 AM
Reaction score
Not to make anyone jealous but my (UK) story is maybe a bit unusual here:
  • 21 October - booked test drive.
  • 24 October - took test drive. Loved it. Asked dealer what the lead time is these days. Surprised to learn they had 3 (!) in stock with various colours and options, all cancelled orders going for ticket price. Asked for a Fieldmaster with tow bar + interior utility rails + ceramic treatment. Told they’ll need a couple of weeks to install the towbar. Agreed a trade-in price for my old car. Paid a deposit.
  • 6 November - informed they’ve got the towbar installed and it’s ready to go. Pay balance and agree a collection date.
  • 8 November - collected car. Drove away a happy customer.
Only slight downside to it having been originally ordered by someone else is that I didn’t get the jacket. Presumably the original buyer keeps that? Hmm. I hadn’t had my heart set on a jacket though anyway.
Hi FieldMonster, I would call this skipping the line. Brilliant! DaBull

Back
Top Bottom