The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

UK & Ireland UK Vehicle Tax

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:23 PM
Reaction score
In the UK the first 12mos tax for vehicles producing over 255gm/km (Grenadier Diesel is 263-304 Belstaff edition) is £2,365.Has Ineos said anything about picking this up/contributing or will we be expected to front it? Thanks

Arkaig

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I guess we'll have to wait until the 18th at the absolute earliest, as the prices released so far are merely retail prices including VAT for UK mainland. "On the road" prices including Vehicle Excise Duty, any delivery charge whether collected from a nominated IG Retail Partner or delivered to Home, and number plates are still to be announced.  Even then, prices are subject to change up until you e-sign an e-contract of sale. 

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Tks Arkaig - guess I better prepare for further expense

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
11:23 AM
Reaction score
Being idle, what are the costs and difference then. i thought the IG sat in the top group.

On this occasion you don’t want it to be of the table

beg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Is there any changes to road tax levels planned for 1st April or business tax for you commercial guys ?

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Carpet slippers for you as well

beg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Who taxes the vehicle if its ineos direct do they ask you if its ok to do so as I may be out of country for most of may and i don't want to lose a months tax payment ( my car awaits shipping)

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Up to now it's been Ineos directly with apparently no involvement/discussion with the customer as to when would be convenient for them.

There has been comment that the agent's will take over this task from May (anytime now); so that should make the conversation you want to have easier.

At the moment the only way to even slightly control this seems to be not pay the final invoice.

Back
Top Bottom