The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

UK & Ireland UK meet up?

Khalfan323

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:00 PM
Reaction score
Everyone must be crossing their hands below their trouser buttons with the arrival of their Grenadiers to hide their excitement.
Im sure it’s been mentioned before, but I’m suggesting a pub meet in the Grenadier Pub in Belgravia, London in the upcoming months.
Maybe liaising with Ineos directly or the local council to sort out parking exemptions, as the pub is located in quite narrow mews road with resident only parking.
Would be nice for new owners to meet up and have a few drinks and chat. Maybe even make this an annual or more regular thing.

Any suggestions/comments?

Ever Pragmatic

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I think it would be a little more interesting if there was a meet up in a very remote location
Ineos have got a pop up grenadier pub so a more remote venue would be more fitting rather than Kahn’s anti car London.. North Yorkshire, north wales, Northumberland or Dartmoor would be my suggestions.

JohnHeagney

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Ineos have got a pop up grenadier pub so a more remote venue would be more fitting rather than Kahn’s anti car London.. North Yorkshire, north wales, Northumberland or Dartmoor would be my suggestions.
North Yorkshire would be great!

Jeremy996

Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
7:00 AM
Reaction score
Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, United Kingdom

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
7:00 AM
Reaction score
Are you crazy. You want people from London and the South to venture above Watford !! Lol

You’ll be telling them next they won’t need a passport to do so as well.

Tanters

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Everyone must be crossing their hands below their trouser buttons with the arrival of their Grenadiers to hide their excitement.
Im sure it’s been mentioned before, but I’m suggesting a pub meet in the Grenadier Pub in Belgravia, London in the upcoming months.
Maybe liaising with Ineos directly or the local council to sort out parking exemptions, as the pub is located in quite narrow mews road with resident only parking.
Would be nice for new owners to meet up and have a few drinks and chat. Maybe even make this an annual or more regular thing.

Any suggestions/comments?
I have a rule that I never drink at a marketing idea 😅 Somewhere up a mountain in Wales would be a more appropriate setting …. Pitch a tent and enjoy more than the one beer 😉👍

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
4:00 AM
Reaction score
Pick a location and use what three words so everyone has the precise location

Back
Top Bottom