The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

UK Dealer changes to specifications cut off deadline 30/11/2022

Unimog 406

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:39 AM
Reaction score
UK
My local agent sent out a notice via email last week warning specification changes via agents expired today 30/11/2022.

Apparently not all agents have informed there allotted customers this was the case.

"Customer services informed me today that changes can be made to vehicles by there office, up until contracts have been signed."

So don't delay,
I added Sterling Silver from Scottish White and High Load Switch Panel.

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
No contract signed yet but couldn’t add an item to my order yesterday when contacting the dealer. as the cut of date had passed. I wish we had been notified of the cut off date beforehand. I had just assumed you could change up until you signed the contract.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
No contract signed yet but couldn’t add an item to my order yesterday when contacting the dealer. as the cut of date had passed. I wish we had been notified of the cut off date beforehand. I had just assumed you could change up until you signed the contract.
Exactly what I thought

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I wish we had been notified of the cut off date beforehand. I had just assumed you could change up until you signed the contract.

Last Friday (2nd post down):

beanohallett

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
asked my dealer Monday what was going on and am still awaiting any information, although they did acknowledge the e mail, we will see...

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Good point DCPU. Seems your agent a bit more on the ball than mine. I was relaxed as don't want to change anything since last run thru with my agent. A circular a week before from mine to those customers with Feb build date would've been a better idea than just a call on the day.

Easy outside looking in though.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Yes ~ wasn't meant to be smart, just that a resource like this forum can collectively gleam far more info than just relying on a single agent.

Of course, people have to post and share what they gleam first!

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Last Friday (2nd post down):
Thanks for the info. I just think either the dealer or Ineos could have contacted directly informing that we need to finalise configuration by 30Nov for feb build date. Just wanted to add a saddle leather drivers pack as an extra. But hey ho I’ve got to live with original order.

Unimog 406

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
You can contact customer services

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
So here's another update:

"Important News for Build Dates and Contracts

Customers with build dates of Jan and Feb 2023 will shortly receive an email from INEOS with details of contracts and what happens next.

Those with build dates of Mar 2023 need to be aware that their orders will be locked for amendments to configuration or customer details on 3rd January so please get in touch with us before then if you would like to change anything.

Please be aware that the showroom will be closed for the Christmas break from 23rd Dec – 3rd Jan, however, we will be available to make updates to your order via email on 28th, 29th and 30th Dec."

And other news:

" Our demonstrators will arrive in the very near future, we should have a static display model this month [December] with our driveable vehicles arriving shortly afterwards. We will be in touch as soon as we have a confirmed date and anyone who would like to have an on road test drive will be welcome to have a go.

We anticipate this being a very busy time with customers eager to drive the vehicle so will be operating a diary booking system. More details on this will be in the next update."

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
8:39 AM
Reaction score
Is that a UK only update?

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
It comes from a UK dealer.

The demo vehicle info is specific to them, and maybe other UK agents but I'd imagine the build date info pertinent to all markets.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
8:39 AM
Reaction score
Back
Top Bottom