The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas TX, OK, LA, NM Group

Rupert

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:32 PM
Reaction score
Hello Gents and Ladies,

I am making an effort to try and regionalize us a bit so we can begin thinking about planning some overland adventures. Please pipe in if you would have any interest in an annual assembly of Grenandiers somewhere, totally family friendly vibe, maybe this summer or in the coming fall.

Thanks,

Last edited:

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
8:32 PM
Reaction score
Hello Gents and Ladies,

I am making an effort tot ray and regionalize us a bit so we can begin thinking about planning some overland adventures. Please pipe in if you would have any interest in an annual assembly of Grenandiers somewhere, totally family friendly vibe, maybe this summer or in the coming fall.

Thanks,

Rupert once you get bums on seats then feel free to create a group for your local club.

You can send out the invites to anyone that’s interested. People are mirroring their Facebook group posts to this one so they cover everyone.

If you need any help setting things up then let me know.

Stu.

4x4Brick #1561

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
I'd be very interested in any Grenadier get togethers. Moab sounds too advanced for this year at my newbie 4x4 skill level but it gives me an aspirational goal for next year.

Mountain4x4

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:32 PM
Reaction score
Moab is as Easy as it gets. The Hardest trails would be childs play for a Grenadier. Because its ledges, not boulders it is much more gentle on rigs. For a first round I would select easier stuff with a few challenges. After all these shiny new things aint cheap! If you saw my 1996 Montero you probably would not follow me anywhere :LOL:

Rupert

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Rupert once you get bums on seats then feel free to create a group for your local club.

You can send out the invites to anyone that’s interested. People are mirroring their Facebook group posts to this one so they cover everyone.

If you need any help setting things up then let me know.

Stu.
Thanks, after I set this up I realized under Social Groups we already existed....

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
8:32 PM
Reaction score
I love a belt and braces approach….

Rupert

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Picking up today. Hoping this doesn’t turn out to be a giant cluster; Scottish White Fieldmaster with Smooth and Rough packs.
Awesome, let us know how it goes!

wolftimj

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:32 PM
Reaction score
Picked up from Sewell. Everything as promised, except the weather. 200 miles in a turd floater the first day. Got the Ineos steps installed but look forward to a more readily available slider/step from the aftermarket.

IMG_0410.jpg

Back
Top Bottom