The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Two Tone Paint?

jamgolf

Reservation Holder
Forum Supporter
Local time
2:36 PM
Reaction score
Watching videos and photos of the various prototype vehicles, two-tone colors on the rear barn doors and front of the hood look pretty nice. I am wondering if those who have already configured and ordered their Grenadiers, were able to order with two-tone paint. I do not see this option in the US configurator unless I am missing something.

I am hoping that two-tone paint is actually an option.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:36 PM
Reaction score
That option has been dropped by Ineos. The parts were wrapped and IA didn’t think they quality was up to snuff. Folks figure it won’t be too costly to have a local wrap shop mimic the look.

jamgolf

Reservation Holder
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Ah - I see. Oh well.
The vehicles looked quite nice in two-tone (in my opinion). The factory stuff is usually better but I am sure Ineos have good reason to drop it as an option.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Who knows though, by the time we’ll be getting trucks here it may be back in the options. We’re a year old for all intents and purposes.

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:36 PM
Reaction score
Ah - I see. Oh well.
The vehicles looked quite nice in two-tone (in my opinion). The factory stuff is usually better but I am sure Ineos have good reason to drop it as an option.
According to my dealer the wrapping didn’t worked well with the fresh paint.

Local time
Reaction score
I was just coming to ask this question. I'm sad to see it go, as I know I'll never get around to having someone do a contrast wrap.

Also, I'd love to have the color code of the wraps they showed in all the pics so we could mimic it more accurately.

I loved the mushroom and reddish/orange

DDG

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
According to my dealer the wrapping didn’t worked well with the fresh paint.
My 2022 Defender came from the factory in Slovakia with a matte wrap over half the paint. Factory option called “Carpathian Edition”. I had my local detail/PPF guy look at it to judge the quality. His opinion was that he couldn’t improve on it. I asked about wrapping what must have been fresh paint. His opinion is that they hopefully gave it a few days to dry before the wrap. I am planning on having my magic mushroom partially wrapped in matte black (roof, rear door, possibly hood). The Xpel brand wrap he uses comes with a five year replacement warranty. Quoted me $3000 for what I described on the grenadier.

Back
Top Bottom