The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Trip computer display

islandspark83

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:44 PM
Reaction score
Sorry if this has already been discussed.

Does anyone know if the screen which shows remaining fuel range (which can be changed by pressing the button on the end of the indicator stalk) can be set so it does not default back to remaining range after a few seconds? I have tried various combinations of long presses and pressing other buttons but it always defaults. I would like it if there was a way to keep this screen as trip miles.

Tom D

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:44 PM
Reaction score
I had the same issue, but now it stays on average fuel… I have no Idea what I did to accomplish this…..

Wilaspira

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:44 AM
Reaction score
I had the same issue, but now it stays on average fuel… I have no Idea what I did to accomplish this…..
That’s interesting I spent “many hours” trying to achieve this but without success

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
10:44 AM
Reaction score
I have managed to set mine to avg mpg however again I have no idea how I did it and can’t change it to something else.

It’s been bugging me as well 😂

Voader - Oudersopzwier

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:44 PM
Reaction score
Well, I did. When you scrol it. And you have for example the actual consumption. If you push than on the big turning wheel (selector) it will stay default on that choice. (I didn't try it yet what happens when you restart the day after? ) So not sure if it will stay like that forever or until you change it again.

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:44 PM
Reaction score
Well, I did. When you scrol it. And you have for example the actual consumption. If you push than on the big turning wheel (selector) it will stay default on that choice. (I didn't try it yet what happens when you restart the day after? ) So not sure if it will stay like that forever or until you change it again.
This is the right way!
1. Press the button on the end of the indicator. the field in question is framed white.
2. turn the center wheel to set the info you want
3. press the center wheel ton confirm the selection.

you can also select the field by using the center wheel. then you just push it to the left (or maybe to the right if you are in Australia or UK) until the white frame reaches the info field. However this way will not work while you use car play. If you do, you first have to select one other field on the screen manually.

Back
Top Bottom