The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Top ten4wd (www.topgeer.com)

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:23 AM
Reaction score
It's like a list of the "10 best fruits of 2023"
Glad they could find 10.
No, ten of the best of the fruit’s available in 2023…not the best ten.. what part is everybody missing…sorry but you are not on the money with this one…ten of the best…not the best ten…how can I say it easier.

Local time
Reaction score
It is not the top ten or the best ten...

It is "Ten of the best off-road vehicles you can buy in 2023"​

There are a lot of best off-road vehicles apparently and this is a list of ten of them in no order at all...no comparisons because that would be impossible.
That's what I was saying. I can't buy half of those.

Last edited:

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
No, ten of the best of the fruit’s available in 2023…not the best ten.. what part is everybody missing…sorry but you are not on the money with this one…ten of the best…not the best ten…how can I say it easier.

So what are you trying to say ? Could you be a bit clearer on which one is betterer than the other !!

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
5:23 AM
Reaction score
not sure the Grenadier will better them interms of pure capability
Offroad capability?

Grenadier is going to be far better than any of the last 3 generations of Range Rover. LR traction control systems are useless in greasy mud situations. Applying brakes to a wheel that's trying to spin its way out of trouble never works here, just cuts momentum. Add to that the available wheel sizes and overhang on the RRs, its a no contest.

A guy i do a lot of work with uses his old L322 for work (forestry). We've had some fun times pulling it out of mud with the 13ton Hitachi

Back
Top Bottom