The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

The most important question of all: Lego Model

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:29 AM
Reaction score
Hi Folks, I just wanted to wade in on the Model discussion. We designed this model and construction kit a few months ago. It come in 2 sizes 330 or 450 mm. i Have sent up an order page if anyone would like to purchase one.

A discount coupon is available to forum members, coupon is “ INEOSFORUM “ you add this on the checkout page for a 20% discount. . Stu our forum founder has graciously allowed me to show off my miniatures

the link to the order page is https://drpickypants.com/INEOS-Grenadier-Construction-Kit-And-Model-p512592884

cheers Mike woof (Port Macquari) Australia
I can see one on my after Christmas shopping list.

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:29 AM
Reaction score
Hi Folks, I just wanted to wade in on the Model discussion. We designed this model and construction kit a few months ago. It come in 2 sizes 330 or 450 mm. i Have sent up an order page if anyone would like to purchase one.

A discount coupon is available to forum members, coupon is “ INEOSFORUM “ you add this on the checkout page for a 20% discount. . Stu our forum founder has graciously allowed me to show off my miniatures

the link to the order page is https://drpickypants.com/INEOS-Grenadier-Construction-Kit-And-Model-p512592884

cheers Mike woof (Port Macquari) Australia!
great work! Do you ship to Europe?

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Not exactly on topic, but an addendum to the wooden models from before.

Even though not related to a Lego Model I think it's worth a look: Raimund had as well constructed and made a planetary gear to be placed within the rear sprocket of our Diesel motorbikes. It is a proof of concept, made of wood, attached to the wooden gearbox and fully functional!

No metal used (except the little pin for cranking):

planet-1.jpgplaneten-2.jpg

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:29 AM
Reaction score
Not exactly on topic, but an addendum to the wooden models from before.

Even though not related to a Lego Model I think it's worth a look: Raimund had as well constructed and made a planetary gear to be placed within the rear sprocket of our Diesel motorbikes. It is a proof of concept, made of wood, attached to the wooden gearbox and fully functional!

No metal used (except the little pin for cranking):

View attachment 7798139View attachment 7798140
Amazing 🤩

Chris

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:29 AM
Reaction score

cheers Mike woof (Port Macquari) Australia
Just a bit to late, I ordered mine first thing in the morning before you posted! :cry: :)

Deepblue

#00274 - Swiss Vehicle (SD1-1/63)
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hey everyone, sorry for the delay! I have been working on a few things and the legos started to fall by the way side. I also wanted to order all the pieces and see if there were any changes that should be made from CAD to real life. I did find some build issues I am working on correcting. I still have a larger more detailed model too, renderings of that soon to come. If you are interested give me a follow on Instagram, trying to get the shop up as soon as I can. I wanted it up in time for Christmas presents for everyone but that didn't happen.

I currently have about half a dozen t-shirt designs, and trying to finish the lego... next to come will be keychains and maybe a die cast the size of a hot wheel!

View attachment 7797644View attachment 7797645View attachment 7797646View attachment 7797643

cheers,

Glenn
@grenadier.guy
Hi @grenad
Hey everyone, sorry for the delay! I have been working on a few things and the legos started to fall by the way side. I also wanted to order all the pieces and see if there were any changes that should be made from CAD to real life. I did find some build issues I am working on correcting. I still have a larger more detailed model too, renderings of that soon to come. If you are interested give me a follow on Instagram, trying to get the shop up as soon as I can. I wanted it up in time for Christmas presents for everyone but that didn't happen.

I currently have about half a dozen t-shirt designs, and trying to finish the lego... next to come will be keychains and maybe a die cast the size of a hot wheel!

View attachment 7797644View attachment 7797645View attachment 7797646View attachment 7797643

cheers,

Glenn
@grenadier.guy

cheers,

Glenn
@grenadier.guy
Hi @grenadierguy I’ve come across your nice small Lego grenadier again. Is it possible to buy the construction manual for this? Would be great even if you consider it an early draft or so 😀.
Thanks in advance.

PS: Looking at some shirts in your shop as we yet fear shipping costs to Europe are huge

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
10:29 AM
Reaction score
I just want a 1/43 scale model.
Ineos should get onto this. Great dealer accessory/"freebie". Everyone has room for at least one model of this size.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:29 PM
Reaction score
I can't yet say when and if Lego will bring the Grenadier. But it is confirmed that Lego is now launching the Mercedes Benz G-model. The set has 2891 parts and costs 249.99 EUR. The set number is 42177.

Back
Top Bottom