The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

The first Greny film star

NoMoTaco

Global Grenadier 0742
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:09 PM
Reaction score
In the 2022 action novel by Jack Carr - In the Blood - The Grenadier was mentioned. Jack Carr's first book in the series was turned into a hit Amazon mini series The Terminal List. Another season is in the works, so there is a chance we could see one in there. Below is the excerpt from In the Blood in which the Grenadier was discussed...

"It's an INEOS Grenadier."
"A what?"
"Some bloke in England wanted to build a truck that kept the look of the old Defenders but..."
"But actually worked?"
"But that were built to modern standards," Raife corrected. "This is the first one in the States. My dad somehow got his hands on it."

Bushguide

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Im waiting for my Grenadier arrival later this year and intend using it in a Doco here in Northern and Central Australia dealing with the lost Dutch Settlement south of Alice Springs. Looking at exposure in UK, Australia, and The Netherlands eventually via ABC and BBC. The History Channel is also an obvious starter outlet.

Local time
8:09 AM
Reaction score
It will be a goodie and the baddies will be driving clapped out Toyota Landcruisers 😆
So basically the opposite of No Time to Die where Bond drives an old Landcruiser & the baddies are in Defenders & Rangeys? :ROFLMAO:

My guess will be in more adventure documentary series similar to the one Chris Hemsworth recently did.
Feature film wise? I'd love to see it in the likes of a Tomb Raider reboot or a sequel to Uncharted (the first film they drove a Hyundai Tucson lol)

Last edited:

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:09 AM
Reaction score
Im waiting for my Grenadier arrival later this year and intend using it in a Doco here in Northern and Central Australia dealing with the lost Dutch Settlement south of Alice Springs. Looking at exposure in UK, Australia, and The Netherlands eventually via ABC and BBC. The History Channel is also an obvious starter outlet.
Looking forward to it Les. The whole story sounds intriguing and it’ll be great to see a Gren on screen.

Zacman110

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:09 AM
Reaction score
Very cool! I’d be very keen to watch that!

Fidei Defensor

Contract Signed
Local time
Reaction score
It looks like BMW have pretty much locked the product placement for the MI franchise. So maybe Ineos have sneaked in as the "Bad" guys...... As this one is Black, this generally signifies "bad guy" in Movie language. Could be taking over from the G-wagen as the classic "bad guy" vehicle?

Don Fraser

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
That sounds facinating I would love to be updated on that project
regards Don
I believe my Grenadier has just arrived in Melbourne and I am awaiting to collect it from Geelong

FlyingTexan

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
A high speed chase would have that driver sweating with all the turning like a drummer to who just went hard on a solo.

Mountain4x4

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:09 PM
Reaction score
Is it crazy that all I can think of is how to mount assault rifles to those utility straps, and maybe some rocket launchers? Guessing that would be illegal and you would never hit anything....but would make for a great movie scene. Next James Bond Movie? Just IMAGINE what Q could do with a Grenadier!

Back
Top Bottom