The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Tony H

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:22 PM
Reaction score

I would like to say a BIG “Thank You” to all that attended the event. I really hope you enjoyed yourselves.

I have many companies & people to thank for coming along. But to me, one person stood out at the event, this was Paul the Mechanic from Busseys.

Paul
worked extremely hard fixing many Grenadiers “Little Features” at the event.

At the event, he (like all of us working) gave his time for FREE.

I would like you all to give a really big thumbs up to Paul the Mechanic especially if he looked & sorted or advised on your Grenadier.

As for 2 of the main prizes up for grabs, they didn’t go, so teasing you with a pic of them

So what will happen to these prizes?

They will be going up for Auction once the logistics & rules have been sorted & 100% will go towards the 3 charities that were being supported.

I will announce how much was raised once the money has been counted & any electronic payment have cleared (pm me if you would like to donate a little somthing to the account). So watch this space for more announcements!

Attachments

• IMG_0435 sml.jpg
    IMG_0435 sml.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0429 sml.jpg
    IMG_0429 sml.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 44

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
8:22 AM
Reaction score
Tony, really pleased it went well and you have made a few quid for charity.

Hopefully there will be another one and this is the start of our own Gayden style LR show. That would be nice.

A big well done to Paul the mechanic as well

Tony H

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
M&M covers and a framed drawing are two awesome items!
M&M wheel cover is really great, I would keep it for myself but raising money for charities comes first.
As for the sketch, it is 1 of 1 original drawing from the guy who designed the Grenadier Toby Ecuyer, compliments from INEOS so it is authentic

Tony H

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Tony, really pleased it went well and you have made a few quid for charity.

Hopefully there will be another one and this is the start of our own Gayden style LR show. That would be nice.

A big well done to Paul the mechanic as well
Thank you for your comments

Tony H

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hoping those of us across the pond can bid as well!
That is what I am looking into at the moment, might only be able to offer this to a UK address. due to export/import duties.
I am trying to keep it just to owners & enthusiasts bidding on the items .
If I can't open it up to the world wide community going to try to twist a few arms so we can offer sketches for charities in as many countries as I can

Back
Top Bottom