The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Thank you!!

Halliwell Jones Chester

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
10:21 PM
Reaction score
I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who came to The Welsh Game Fair, we had a quiet Friday but Saturday and Sunday really picked up. We took a number of orders so thank you to all for choosing me here at Halliwell Jones in Chester especially those who live miles away from me who could of chosen a number of other dealers/agents much closer to their home but have decided to make the trip upto Chester to collect their car.

I know there is still a lot of frustration around right now, but the enthusiasm for this car over the weekend was brilliant and cements my original feelings that this car will be a huge success!!

I also met a few of the members on here over the weekend so it was good to put a face to the names.

Also don't worry @Stu_Barnes I made sure to mention the forum to visitors!

Anyway huge thank you from myself and look forward to seeing more of you soon, I will be down at Goodwood Revival this Friday and Sunday so if I look a bit tired on the Sunday it's because I will be driving around 1,000 miles that weekend!

Steve.

GF1.jpgGF2.jpgGF3.jpgView attachment GF5.jpg

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Looks great Steve and glad you took some more orders. Really appreciate your feedback on various matters. As someone has previously said in another thread you are the lone voice of dealers on this forum - enough said.

If you weren't 5hrs away then I would've selected HJ.

Quick question, how do the IG vehicles above get to/fro the events, are they driven or transported? Presume not exclusively your vehicles and that other dealers get their time to shine at other events with the same motors?

Last edited:

Halliwell Jones Chester

Commercial Account
Local time
Reaction score
Looks great Steve and glad you took some more orders. Really appreciate your feedback on various matters. As someone has previously said in another thread you are the lone voice of dealers on this forum - enough said.

If you weren't 5hrs away then I would've selected HJ.

Quick question, how do the IG vehicles above get to/fro the events, are they driven or transported? Presume not exclusively your vehicles and that other dealers get there time to shine at other events with the same motors?
None of the cars are exclusive to anyone, they're all owned by INEOS. They're transported to events usually in enclosed transporters, then given a clean on arrival by either people from the attending dealer or INEOS staff themselves.

They don't need much of a clean being in covered transporters just a bit of a wipe down really.

I'm actually one of the lucky few that's actually driven the silver one hand built by Pininfarina...... if only in a circle to line up on a stand, still counts though! 😂😂

Halliwell Jones Chester

Commercial Account
Local time
Reaction score
Pity you couldn’t be driving the IG to all of the shows. After 1000 miles in one, you might put the whole RHS footwell position issue finally to bed.
When the car finally hits owners and the press, I'm sure some will mention it and others will say nothing. It's simply going to be a personal thing, but as I've said before, I don't really feel that it's that intrusive and I definitely don't feel a twist in how I sit.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
11:21 PM
Reaction score
> but have decided to make the trip upto Chester to collect their car.

.. for a reason! (y)

painter

Reservation Holder
Local time
6:21 PM
Reaction score
X2. You are a great asset to this forum and would also be my "go to guy" if I was ,... you know ... a better swimmer ...

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
6:21 PM
Reaction score
When the car finally hits owners and the press, I'm sure some will mention it and others will say nothing. It's simply going to be a personal thing, but as I've said before, I don't really feel that it's that intrusive and I definitely don't feel a twist in how I sit.
Like you say Steve, I got in one to see what all the fuss about being twisted and having little to no room between peddles, only to find I didn’t sense any of these “problems”.

Back
Top Bottom