The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Temporary Showroom

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
4:47 PM
Reaction score
Looks Stunning Steve.

I assume you will have to be out before the season starts again.

How long do you envisage being at that location. I might consider a weekend with the good lady and a trip to my favourite Ineos dealership.

Note - yes I know they are not technically dealerships.

Halliwell Jones Chester

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
9:47 PM
Reaction score
Looks Stunning Steve.

I assume you will have to be out before the season starts again.

How long do you envisage being at that location. I might consider a weekend with the good lady and a trip to my favourite Ineos dealership.

Note - yes I know they are not technically dealerships.
We will be in here till March time when the new showroom will be completed.... hopefully

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
4:47 PM
Reaction score
Nice one. Hopefully I will be up there for a visit when you have something more To look at than the lovely setting.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
10:47 PM
Reaction score
Ha, "The Paddock Club", I knew it! :cool:

JOB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Couple of additions to the temporary showroom, some new desks, chairs and stools all in keeping with the overall look and a nice new coffee machine. Until we have cars you'll have to make do with these pictures sorry :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 7794941
View attachment 7794942
View attachment 7794943
View attachment 7794944
View attachment 7794945
View attachment 7794946
All you need now are some Grenadiers, do you know when your demos / Showroom Car will land?

JOB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Likely to be early November time and will possibly be a PTO-3 at the minute. This may change, but it's the plan at the moment.
I was speaking to Simon, who is my allocated agent in Nottingham today and he was saying similar about PTO-3 cars being their demonstrators along a similar timeline. I got the impression from him that PTO-3 was the finished article, but wasn't sure of that was the case? Do you know any more on that?

IG Pop

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I was speaking to Simon, who is my allocated agent in Nottingham today and he was saying similar about PTO-3 cars being their demonstrators along a similar timeline. I got the impression from him that PTO-3 was the finished article, but wasn't sure of that was the case? Do you know any more on that?
Simon also joined the forum now from what I can see in the shoutbox. Hello Simon :cool:

Halliwell Jones Chester

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
Reaction score
Without seeing the finished article or a PTO-3 I can only speculate that the two cars would be extremely similar in appearance and drive.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
It's way back in March, so many things might have changed, but Mark Tennant described the PTO3s as "saleable vehicles". By that, I took it to mean the finished article.

I would speculate there's a cost accountant looking at whether they can return more selling it as an ex-demo/used model in say 6 months time or scrap it as technically it may still come under the prototype scheme.

Reactions: JOB

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
You can tell us a lot. 🙉

Back
Top Bottom