The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Technical Forums Question threads

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
9:40 PM
Reaction score
We had our first real world problem and fix, thanks everyone for chiming in and trying to help @JohnHeagney

In light of this, in the Technical forums we now have the ability to post a thread in the form of a question as well as the usual discussion type.

This provides a few extra options for members.

• The option of upvoting an answer with the metric seen by everyone
  • When a solution is found the thread starter can select the post that answers their question.
  • The answer then gets pinned to the top of the thread under the original post.
  • When viewing the thread you can view the posts in chronological order or by solution and votes.

I've held off with a downvoting option as its probably not that relevant with our community, if you think otherwise then please let me know.

Please use appropriate tags, especially if there is an error code flagged. (if you use an incorrect tag by mistake then let me know)

This functionality is available for any registered account.

Screenshot 2023-05-05 at 10.07.16 AM.png

Last edited:

JohnHeagney

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:40 AM
Reaction score
We had our first real world problem and fix, thanks everyone for chiming in and trying to help @JohnHeagney

In light of this, in the Technical forums we now have the ability to post a thread in the form of a question as well as the usual discussion type.

This provides a few extra options for members.

• The option of upvoting an answer with the metric seen by everyone
  • When a solution is found the thread starter can select the post that answers their question.
  • The answer then gets pinned to the top of the thread under the original post.
  • When viewing the thread you can view the posts in chronological order or by solution and votes.

I've held off with a downvoting option as its probably not that relevant with our community, if you think otherwise then please let me know.

Please use appropriate tags, especially if there is an error code flagged. (if you use an incorrect tag by mistake then let me know)

This functionality is available for any registered account.

View attachment 7810591
Stu, that’s superb, will work well - onwards and upwards!

Back
Top Bottom