The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Tasmanian tracks

Michael H.

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
11:57 PM
Reaction score
A glance at some of our tough tracks. Personally I'm not into this style of travelling, but these guys don't hold back.

Tassy tracks
For me, these guys are very bad ambassadors for the 4WD community. They promote the type of driving that gets vehicles damaged and tracks closed off.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
11:57 PM
Reaction score
For me, these guys are very bad ambassadors for the 4WD community. They promote the type of driving that gets vehicles damaged and tracks closed off.
True but they are a commercial operation - entertainment being one arm. No individual and especially no solo outfit would attempt those old washed out bulldozer grade mining tracks.
Easier to walk to some of the viewpoints than burn $ slowly crawling along in a car.
The west coast is still the wild west and locals have been driving like the 24/7 crew well before those guys were in nappies.
Not that that ever justifies trashing public tracks.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
5:57 AM
Reaction score
thread moved.

We need some vicarious off road action in this section, especially as I’m still sans disco.

travelerBT

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:57 AM
Reaction score
I get the draw... I really do, but at some point you ask yourself... "Why would I break my vehicle when I can just walk up this hill... "

Back
Top Bottom