The Grenadier Forum
Register a free account today, you'll be able to post, access to the Technical section of the site, access the classified ads, and participate in group buys as well as other benefits. If you are an INEOS Agent/Dealer please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account. Unsolicited sales by any 3rd party are strictly against the terms and conditions of the forum. If you wish to be a registered vendor or partner then please contact admin@theineosforum.com for further information.

Tasmanian tracks

Tazzieman

Very Active Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Founding Guard
Reaction score
For me, these guys are very bad ambassadors for the 4WD community. They promote the type of driving that gets vehicles damaged and tracks closed off.
True but they are a commercial operation - entertainment being one arm. No individual and especially no solo outfit would attempt those old washed out bulldozer grade mining tracks.
Easier to walk to some of the viewpoints than burn $ slowly crawling along in a car.
The west coast is still the wild west and locals have been driving like the 24/7 crew well before those guys were in nappies.
Not that that ever justifies trashing public tracks.

Stu_Barnes

Fixer & General Dogsbody
Staff member
Reservation Holder
Reaction score
thread moved.

We need some vicarious off road action in this section, especially as I’m still sans disco.

travelerBT

First Posts
Reservation Holder
Reaction score
I get the draw... I really do, but at some point you ask yourself... "Why would I break my vehicle when I can just walk up this hill... "

Top Bottom