The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Switches Supplier

Tony H

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:29 PM
Reaction score
Hi All. Has anyone found a supplier for additional switches & buttons?
Yes, the Grenadier already have loads, but looking to add a few more.
I could really do with having 3 way switches for changing various amber warning patterns on the roof top thru the aux switches plus change the intensity of working lights.
Have considered alternatives, (iPhone control, gang panel switch box etc) but would prefer to keep to the original type switches.

Thanks in advance

aparise

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:29 PM
Reaction score

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
That looks pretty slick.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:29 AM
Reaction score
I could really do with having 3 way switches for changing various amber warning patterns on the roof top thru the aux switches plus change the intensity of working lights.
Have considered alternatives, (iPhone control, gang panel switch box etc) but would prefer to keep to the original type switches.

Thanks in advance
I looked a bit, but could not find anything like the INEOS overhead toggle switch. I did find plenty of other switches listed here (Australian focus).

I installed a Lightforce Switch 4 switch panel next to the driver, first used by Cameron Newling (@CBN) in his car, work done by TLM Brookvale in Sydney from memory.

Here is a link to the images he posted. The panel also allows switches to be fitted. I used the same in my car.

EDIT: it is the Lightforce CBSW4TY2 fascia. The USB charging port for the panel is the CBUSBR (Ford Ranger version). I got this info from the Lightforce help desk. Lightforce does have a presence in Europe.

Last edited:

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Owl Outdoors has the Switch Pros (SP90100) which seems like a good option: https://owloutdoor.com/collections/accessories/products/switch-pros-sp9100

They also have a Grenadier specific mounting bracket that will fit it onto the main switch panel. It's advertised here in the USA Grenadier Owners Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/grenadierownersusa/permalink/1178268543615904/

I'll repost the images here for the folks not in that facebook group:
View attachment 7857098View attachment 7857099View attachment 7857100
For what it's worth, while Owl may sell the Switch Pros SP9100 (lots of places do, incl. Amazon), the photos showcase Agile Off Road's Switch Pros RCR-Force-12 panel

Local time
Reaction score
Owl Outdoors has the Switch Pros (SP90100) which seems like a good option: https://owloutdoor.com/collections/accessories/products/switch-pros-sp9100

They also have a Grenadier specific mounting bracket that will fit it onto the main switch panel. It's advertised here in the USA Grenadier Owners Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/grenadierownersusa/permalink/1178268543615904/

I'll repost the images here for the folks not in that facebook group:
View attachment 7857098View attachment 7857099View attachment 7857100
That set up looks better integrated then the Ineos auxiliary switch gear. There would be a market in Australia a right hand drive version of the housing including one with no cut out for mounting things like Bluetooth OBD screens or caravan battery monitors.

landmannnn

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

Thanks in advance
It looks like this one

Screenshot_20240517-144105.jpg

landmannnn

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
It has Jinghan embossed on the body.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom