The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Start Order Period 2022

Nixon_04

Contract Signed
Local time
12:08 PM
Reaction score
Hey there,

are there already updates available, when Ineos plans to start the order period in January 2022? Is there already a date communicated? 

Cheers.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
4:08 AM
Reaction score
Hi Nixon_04 as far as order periods I don't think that INEOS are there yet. As far as I'm aware it's still just a reservation system to register firm interest essentially, and yes thats a massive assumption on my part. But I think that if they were at a point to firm up orders then they would be really telling people.

I'm sure that there are a few on here with some more info to add. But all I can say is if you're interested in owning a Gren then register and place a deposit.

Stu.

Local time
6:08 AM
Reaction score
Hi Simon,

This is the year. The Grenadier will soon be rolling off the production line. We know it’s been a while since you reserved yours, so thank you for bearing with us. We’re very grateful for your support and hope you’ve enjoyed following our journey. And watching the stories in our testing series and other films as we gear up to full production.

Your commitment to what we’re doing with the Grenadier continues to inspire us as we push on to deliver your no-nonsense off-roader. We’re seeing great demand around the world with reservations already at 15,000 and counting. So there’s no time to lose.APRIL 2022 – TIME TO CONFIRM YOUR GRENADIER SPECIFICATIONThis April, we’ll be asking you for your full Grenadier configuration and to lock down the build slot we’ve held for you with a deposit of GBP 2500. The GBP 450 you’ve paid us for your reservation will go towards that. CONFIGURING YOUR GRENADIERTo lock in your full specification, you’ll need to get stuck into our full configurator, which will also go live in April. That’s where you’ll be able to delve into the detail of how you want your Grenadier to look and work. Either fleshing out your original saved configuration or starting afresh.

The configurator will have a price calculator built in. So, whenever you add or remove features you’ll see exactly how much your Grenadier costs. You’ll also be able to explore finance options if you wish.

Testing is still going on, so dates are subject to change. That’s because our commitment to quality is absolute. The vehicle must be right before we hand it over to you. We’ll be in touch again with more details, including your finance, part exchange and delivery options. So look out for more updates soon. Welcome to the next step on your Grenadier ownership journey. Not long now…

All the best,
The Grenadier Team

Local time
6:08 AM
Reaction score
Sorry, here’s the dark text in whiteCONFIGURING YOUR GRENADIERTo lock in your full specification, you’ll need to get stuck into our full configurator, which will also go live in April. That’s where you’ll be able to delve into the detail of how you want your Grenadier to look and work. Either fleshing out your original saved configuration or starting afresh.

The configurator will have a price calculator built in. So, whenever you add or remove features you’ll see exactly how much your Grenadier costs. You’ll also be able to explore finance options if you wish.

Testing is still going on, so dates are subject to change. That’s because our commitment to quality is absolute. The vehicle must be right before we

Nixon_04

Contract Signed
Local time
Reaction score
Hi there, I hoped today the order period would start within Europe....Do I missed an update?

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
No. My latest Ineos mail came at 20:42 MEST: Fulls specs & prices available now.

But the website is totally surcharged. ?

Local time
7:08 AM
Reaction score
So, 18th May and I'm sitting here with my coffee watching.... nothing happening.

Arkaig

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:08 AM
Reaction score
[QUOTE username=ericge ericge userid=8624359 postid=1332648761]So, 18th May and I'm sitting here with my coffee watching.... nothing happening.[/QUOTE]

It won't happen until 0800hrs BST (British Summer Time).

Local time
7:08 AM
Reaction score
You guys must be terribly slow over there. I've been out of bed for ages.

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
the configurator works, but the order system has an error...

Deepblue

#00274 - Swiss Vehicle (SD1-1/63)
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
faced slow website and some errors in configurator and timeouts - and website for Switzerland doesn't show any prices on options.Felt a bit unreasonalble and after only three payments attempts finally received confirmation mail.Now waiting for confirmation of expected delivery month ?

Back
Top Bottom