The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Speakers

FlyingTexan

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:24 PM
Reaction score
So I found a post stating the speakers in the Grenny were:

Pair 6” Hertz rated 45watt RMS (Front)
Pair 4” Hertz rated 45watt RMS (Rear)

I can’t seem to find any model number and on crutchfield.com they only say 40watt RMS so trying to figure out what the speakers are. Was going to replace them but seems like they might be decent. If I recall the Grenny only had an amp if you went with the premium audio system, right? Or was that amp just for the subwoofer? I don’t always listen to the radio but when I do I like to turn it up so if it’s using the output of the regular radio head unit then I’ll probably grab a nice amp.

FlyingTexan

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:24 PM
Reaction score
Sorry guys just found a lot of info in the ordering section of the forum and can’t seem to delete this

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:24 PM
Reaction score
So I found a post stating the speakers in the Grenny were:

Pair 6” Hertz rated 45watt RMS (Front)
Pair 4” Hertz rated 45watt RMS (Rear)

I can’t seem to find any model number and on crutchfield.com they only say 40watt RMS so trying to figure out what the speakers are. Was going to replace them but seems like they might be decent. If I recall the Grenny only had an amp if you went with the premium audio system, right? Or was that amp just for the subwoofer? I don’t always listen to the radio but when I do I like to turn it up so if it’s using the output of the regular radio head unit then I’ll probably grab a nice amp.
The speakers in the Gren are actually quite good and replacing them in my view is a waste of time and money. On FM radio, I find volume level 7 comfortable and 10 too much and it goes to 14 and at 14... simply too loud to be enjoyable but the sound quality remains. I also have my sub level down a little... I hate speaking/singing sounds being overridden by base. But that is my preference. I find the Grens mid range sounds to be excellent.

BWT

Production/Transit
Local time
9:24 AM
Reaction score
Trobex- just took delivery of my IG this week and the bass setting is overbearing. Can you give me guidance on how to adjust it? Appreciate it!

Local time
Reaction score
@BWT, some directions on how to get to the sub and remove for adjustments (#25)

BWT

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
@Roach - issue solved, thx. I was able to access it without removing the entire box. Appreciate your help.

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:24 PM
Reaction score
@Roach - issue solved, thx. I was able to access it without removing the entire box. Appreciate your help.
That's the one. However bass settings in my vehicle were exactly as I like them - low bass and higher mid range so I can actually hear what people and radio and song are saying :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom