The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Solarscreens

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:42 PM
Reaction score
It looks like SLRV are working on some other IG accessories as well: https://expeditionhq.com.au/grenadier-accessories-under-development/

In summary:
  1. fuel and water storage solutions;
  2. interior drawer system that lets you fit out your vehicle the way you want;
  3. an interchangeable system will include modules for storage, kitchen, fridge and an ‘up-rated’ electrical system; and
  4. South African company, Bundutec, have also come on board to supply their high quality electric lift rooftop tents and ‘360 degree’ awnings.

Last edited:

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:42 PM
Reaction score
It looks like SLRV are working on some othe IG accessories as well: https://expeditionhq.com.au/grenadier-accessories-under-development/

In summary:
  3. an interchangeable system will include modules for storage, kitchen, fridge and an ‘up-rated’ electrical system; and
  4. South African company, Bundutec, have also come on board to supply their high quality electric lift rooftop tents and ‘360 degree’ awnings.
360° awning, I'd like to see that, their Bundutop RTT are quite heavy though, maybe they have a lighter one?

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
It looks like SLRV are working on some other IG accessories as well: https://expeditionhq.com.au/grenadier-accessories-under-development/

In summary:
Will definitely buy at least the safari window versions of the solar blinds. Will be keeping my eyes on what they are developing for fuel and water

muxmax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Media Moderator
Local time
10:42 AM
Reaction score

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Could you put a link to that in the dedicated Grenadier gear thread, please?
It's a Facebook page so not accessible by those not on FB but can if you want?

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Solarscreens came back to me saying I would need to make templates for the IG windows so they could make the window covers. I pointed out this thread and suggested they already have them! As the windows on the Prototype are the same as the production vehicle, plus or minus safari windows.

Now waiting for a response.

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Solarscreens came back to me saying I would need to make templates for the IG windows so they could make the window covers. I pointed out this thread and suggested they already have them! As the windows on the Prototype are the same as the production vehicle, plus or minus safari windows.

Now waiting for a response.
That's a bit of a worry, maybe contact SLRV as it was them who had the screens on their display vehicle

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
NEWS FLASH
Those window covers above are not made by Solarscreen, they told me so after looking at the posted images. So Solarscreen does not currently have a template.

Is it a new player or did SLVR make it themselves?

Last edited:

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
NEWS FLASH

Those window covers above are not made by Solarscreen, they told me so. So Solarscreen does not currently have a template.

Is it a new player or did SLVR make it themselves?
I'm not aware of any others @TheDocAUS I'm surprised as they are identical, my mistake I assumed they were by them.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
They do not use the rings you see on the suction cups.

I thought they were Solarscreen as well.

Back
Top Bottom