The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Sheds and Barns

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:38 AM
Reaction score
be aware that some guys from the forum might stand in front of your shed in the next years :) . How should we announce our visit? PM on the forum or just drop in?
Too true. I would love to ship the Grenadier to OZ and do a big tour. 😍

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:38 PM
Reaction score
be aware that some guys from the forum might stand in front of your shed in the next years :) . How should we announce our visit? PM on the forum or just drop in?
There are many members from the forum I would welcome with open arms and a generous hug.
Others may see the wrong end of...........

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Over the first week of December we had many guests staying in vans and motorhomes or renting Airbnb nearby for my birthday
The idea with the shed and the concrete hardstand is that they can park in our yard on the concrete, use the bathroom in the shed and the BBQ's to enjoy their stay.
Hopefully Grenadier owners will also use it on their way to Fraser Island and up north.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:38 AM
Reaction score
Australia is on our wish list vacation spot so maybe some day we shall meet ... sans Grenadier though. I can't imagine it would fit under the seat back in front of me on the plane.

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Over the first week of December we had many guests staying in vans and motorhomes or renting Airbnb nearby for my birthday
The idea with the shed and the concrete hardstand is that they can park in our yard on the concrete, use the bathroom in the shed and the BBQ's to enjoy their stay.
Hopefully Grenadier owners will also use it on their way to Fraser Island and up north.
An annual Grennie 'convention' at Fraser Island might be a "goer" (= distinct possibility) as they say!

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
An annual Grennie 'convention' at Fraser Island might be a "goer" (= distinct possibility) as they say!
Make it 3rd week in August and I won’t need to head up separately.
What am I saying, did I just try and talk my way out of a second trip to Fraser.
Cancel that, anytime but August is good for me. 😂😂😂😂

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My son-in-law is a long time Cairns resident with long experience in the Cape. He's offering a guided tour of Lakefield NP nxt yr when I arrive in the Grenadier!

Jeremy996

Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
3:38 AM
Reaction score
Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
I am getting serious "shed envy". There is no way I can contemplate something like that at home. Neither the (now sold) Land Rovers or the Grenadier would fit in my garage, the little sports cars would complain!

I'm going to blame the high cost of building land in the UK and living in an estate house built in 1995/6.

Attachments

• garage contents.jpg
    garage contents.jpg
    278.1 KB · Views: 40

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
In our "neck of the woods" to get round planning law and have it declared "Permitted Development" on a farm it would have to be declared an "Agricultural Building" and certainly not a shed...🐮🐮
Here it is a shed, sadly not the largest in the street, but it will be the best when I am finished.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I am getting serious "shed envy". There is no way I can contemplate something like that at home. Neither the (now sold) Land Rovers or the Grenadier would fit in my garage, the little sports cars would complain!

I'm going to blame the high cost of building land in the UK and living in an estate house built in 1995/6.
What is that beautiful red machine???

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I think it's a hanger not a shed. @emax could park one of his light aircraft in it

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
9:38 AM
Reaction score
I think it's a hanger not a shed. @emax could park one of his light aircraft in it
If you can put in a 12m long thing and use a transport roller to move it sideways and in any direction, yes.

But to be clear: the aircrafts I fly do not belong to me, but are the property of the my aero-club. But they are "Echo"-class airplanes (German classification up to MTOM 2000 Kg), no lightweights (MTOM 600 Kg). 😜

Last edited:

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
If you can put in a 12m long thing and use a transport roller to move it sideways and in direction, yes.

But to be clear: the aircrafts I fly do not belong to me, but are the property of the my aero-club.
I started my career with the department of civil aviation looking after nav aids at Sydney airport

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
9:38 AM
Reaction score
Ah, The Good Ole' Days - that's why you want this hanger for your Grenadier. :)

Back
Top Bottom