The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas She followed me home...

grnamin

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:39 PM
Reaction score
1000007662.jpg

1000007663.jpg
Meet Jojo (after my wife). Britannia Blue Trialmaster. I had the hazards on so it looks like to headlights are amber. Special thanks to Jordan and Brian at Sewell. First thing Brian did during the walk through and briefing was show me how to make ADAS disabling a favorite. They have been paying attention here!

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:39 PM
Reaction score
The ADAS over the speed limit warning sounds like the clickers our paratroopers used to identify as friendly to allies during the D-Day invasion. (ref. Historical records and the movie "The Longest Day").
Flash

SkiBum1

GG-4567
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
View attachment 7836712

View attachment 7836713
Meet Jojo (after my wife). Britannia Blue Trialmaster. I had the hazards on so it looks like to headlights are amber. Special thanks to Jordan and Brian at Sewell. First thing Brian did during the walk through and briefing was show me how to make ADAS disabling a favorite. They have been paying attention here!
Great looking Grenadier!

Sekurt

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:39 PM
Reaction score
The ADAS over the speed limit warning sounds like the clickers our paratroopers used to identify as friendly to allies during the D-Day invasion. (ref. Historical records and the movie "The Longest Day").
Hilarious!!! 100% true, I knew I recognized that retched noise from someplace

grnamin

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Your reply would be “thunder.”

During and shortly after D Day, ”flash” was a challenge (or sign) whose password/reply was “thunder.“ The countersign was “Welcome.”
Oh man! I brain-cramped on the challenge and password. Cool reference, Krabby!

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Your reply would be “thunder.”

During and shortly after D Day, ”flash” was a challenge (or sign) whose password/reply was “thunder.“ The countersign was “Welcome.”
Late to the party, oh well!

Jack123

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
View attachment 7836712

View attachment 7836713

Wow how exciting! It's a wonderful Christmas time!!!

Trailrunner863

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
View attachment 7836712

View attachment 7836713
Man that is beautiful!

MurphyMurph

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Great looking Trialmaster! I also ordered a Britannia Blue TM, my spec has the safari windows. Can't see, does yours? What are your thoughts so far? Any issues?

Since Ineos Automotive never converted my pre-order into a sales order, it wasn't until I called the dealer in October that it was converted to a "Sales Order." My dealer says mine won't show up until July. At this point with all the issue's I'm still reading about with new vehicles, I'm sad to say that I'm thinking about jumping ship. My heart really wants my own Britannia Blue Trialmaster, but my head says to stick with Toyota and get a new Land Cruiser in Summer and save $20k.

grnamin

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Great looking Trialmaster! I also ordered a Britannia Blue TM, my spec has the safari windows. Can't see, does yours? What are your thoughts so far? Any issues?

Since Ineos Automotive never converted my pre-order into a sales order, it wasn't until I called the dealer in October that it was converted to a "Sales Order." My dealer says mine won't show up until July. At this point with all the issue's I'm still reading about with new vehicles, I'm sad to say that I'm thinking about jumping ship. My heart really wants my own Britannia Blue Trialmaster, but my head says to stick with Toyota and get a new Land Cruiser in Summer and save $20k.
Thank you! No safari windows. Just a few glitches here and there...
- After installing a Factor 55 Ultrahook, a collision was indicated by the telltale screen. Collision sensors kept saying there was an obstacle in front. All of those have since disappeared.
- Weird glitches on display whenever I'm on Android auto and the start/stop kicks in. There's a beep and the display switches back and forth too quickly to see what fault was indicated.

MurphyMurph

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Hmm...interesting. So the factory winch rope is just a loop at the end, no winch hook? I optioned mine with the winch as well.

I was hoping the US spec vehicles would have less electrical glitches/gremlins but it seems they persist.

Any fuel economy numbers yet?

grnamin

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hmm...interesting. So the factory winch rope is just a loop at the end, no winch hook? I optioned mine with the winch as well.

I was hoping the US spec vehicles would have less electrical glitches/gremlins but it seems they persist.

That's correct. Just a rope loop at the end.

Sekurt

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

@MurphyMurph heres mine so far. Right at about 612 miles very mixed driving. The computer lies about average mileage. Mine claims I’m at 19.5 although as shown below the math doesn’t jive. Still better than my 4Runner at 14.5 and way more power

Attachments

• IMG_8320.jpeg
    IMG_8320.jpeg
    302.7 KB · Views: 20
Back
Top Bottom