The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Scottish White and Mushroom on the menu

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:44 PM
Reaction score
Watching these videos makes me excited about my colour choice of Mushroom. Just when I was starting to think Donna Grey 😕

Yes, I'm sure it's a good choice!

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:44 AM
Reaction score
yeah - MM is a nice look with a touch of military about it.....but the red nosed version is Scottish White

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:44 PM
Reaction score
Good strong colour that suits the vehicle, but my those videos are hard to watch with so may hard cuts/jumping from scene to scene. 🤪

crimson

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
A clear (still) photo of white and mushroom vehicles side-by-side would be most useful.

I've just received an email from my Grenadier dealer and my build date has been brought forward to February 🤗 and I have until end of this month to lock in my config changes and send them through. Time to celebrate 🥳

The one big change I'm yet to settle on is Scottish white vs my original preference of Magic mushroom. Main reason is I've seen about 3-4 variation of the mushroom colour, so am not sure what to think. Unfortunately Steve's awesome effort with the colour swatches left me with another image (greyer view of the mushroom).

So the massive ask, can anyone please share a recent picture of a Scottish white Grenadiar next to a Magic Mushroom Grenadier (@Halliwell Jones Chester can you use your magic 🎩🪄) .

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I've just received an email from my Grenadier dealer and my build date has been brought forward to February 🤗 and I have until end of this month to lock in my config changes and send them through. Time to celebrate 🥳

The one big change I'm yet to settle on is Scottish white vs my original preference of Magic mushroom. Main reason is I've seen about 3-4 variation of the mushroom colour, so am not sure what to think. Unfortunately Steve's awesome effort with the colour swatches left me with another image (greyer view of the mushroom).

So the massive ask, can anyone please share a recent picture of a Scottish white Grenadiar next to a Magic Mushroom Grenadier (@Halliwell Jones Chester can you use your magic 🎩🪄) .
Awesome, when was your original build date? Scottish white for me - it seems to be like a Toyota Pearl colour, which changes depending on the lighting - quite a nice effect.

crimson

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Awesome, when was your original build date? Scottish white for me - it seems to be like a Toyota Pearl colour, which changes depending on the lighting - quite a nice effect.
Build date was originally May, then changed to March... Then INEOS moved to delivery date of June - July 2023.

Disco Dave

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:44 AM
Reaction score

Are you using a Sydney dealer, or the Cairns dealer. My delivery months were the same as yours. Just wondering if my email got junked.

crimson

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Are you using a Sydney dealer, or the Cairns dealer. My delivery months were the same as yours. Just wondering if my email got junked.
Still aligned with Purnell Motors in Sydney and hoping to get a test drive before we move up. Will need to work out logistics of changing dealers vs doing a roadtrip from Sydney. I think this is the start of the dealers engagement, so hopefully Cairns is next 😉

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
10:44 PM
Reaction score
I've gone MM. Thought about other colours since ordering, but keep coming back to the Fungus!

Back
Top Bottom