The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Saludos desde España

Manuel4x4

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
8:36 AM
Reaction score
Hello, I am here from Granada Spain and first of all I apologize if my English is not very correct.
I have already made the reservation, I hope to share my experiences with you and learn a lot.
I have had a kzj95 meadow and a 100 land cruiser with which I have done many kilometers for work in the field, I am a veterinarian and for vacations in Africa.
In the end, I do less and less work in the fields and since 2007 I have a Mercedes gl 420 v8 diesel as a vehicle that now has 260,000 km and has not given me any problem although it has not passed from Morocco. But I want to go back to a real SUV now that my family allows it.

Greetings to all.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
5:36 AM
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Manuel, I worked in Cartagena for a while and the scenery in Spain never failed to impress me. I just wish I was able to explore more.

I would love to spend some time traveling around Morocco, you're lucky to have the option on your doorstep.

Oh and congratulations you're the first member from Spain!!

Manuel4x4

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome.
What a coincidence we have a small house on the edge of the sea at Cabo de Palos in Cartagena.
A hug.

Michael Gain

Reservation Holder
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Bienvenido. Estoy seguro que estara contento cuando obtenga su vehiculo. 

Manuel4x4

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Muchas gracias.Un abrazo.

Back
Top Bottom