The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Safari windows and heat

froggy

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:11 PM
Reaction score
Anyone with safari windows living in a hot climate? I love them in theory but wondering if I would regret in the hot and sunny Aussie summer. Both when driving or getting into the front seats on a 35+ degree day when the vehicle has been in a car park all afternoon.

Would appreciate any experiences people may have
I have just spent 5 days in San Remo 35 deg. They seem to be fine the tint works well and I left them open the entire time and the interior stays cooler than with them shut. Today we tried taking them out and to was to hot and draughty above 60 kph. I would defiantly purchase them again.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
12:11 PM
Reaction score
I have just spent 5 days in San Remo 35 deg. They seem to be fine the tint works well and I left them open the entire time and the interior stays cooler than with them shut. Today we tried taking them out and to was to hot and draughty above 60 kph. I would defiantly purchase them again.
Sarcastic question, did you go with the no A/C option. When it's to hot and loud, I close my windows and crank up the A/C

Last edited:

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:11 PM
Reaction score
Sarcastic question, did you go with the no A/C option.
I think some of us got that decided by the assembly line worker who decided whether to tighten an ac union bolt or not...

froggy

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:11 PM
Reaction score
Sarcastic question, did you go with the no A/C option. When it's to hot and loud, I close my windows and crank up the A/C
That’s what I did. But the safari windows are great for getting the heat out when you set off and when parked. And the question was about safari windows not air con.

Back
Top Bottom