The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Safari Window Sun Shades Shades

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:22 AM
Reaction score
Have a set of Safari Window sunshades ordered from Australia specific for the Grenadier. They were purchased from this distributor - reflective on one side and attached with suction cups to attache on the other - very well made

I paid $198 Australian dollars which is $134 US. I'll sell them for what I paid and ship them free to you at any US lower 48 address. Canadian shipping we can discusss. Send me a private conversation and we can talk.

IMG_6497.jpg

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:22 AM
Reaction score
Please place an advert in the classified section.

Thank you.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
11:22 PM
Reaction score
Have a set of Safari Window sunshades ordered from Australia specific for the Grenadier. They were purchased from this distributor - reflective on one side and attached with suction cups to attache on the other - very well made

I paid $198 Australian dollars which is $134 US. I'll sell them for what I paid and ship them free to you at any US lower 48 address. Canadian shipping we can discusss. Send me a private conversation and we can talk.

View attachment 7837790
Just pm you

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Please place an advert in the classified section.

Thank you.
Hello Krabby - was trying to post some of the V stickers - but did not see a way to easily post on the classified. Do I need special permission to post there?

Thanks for your help!

terdrocket

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hello Krabby - was trying to post some of the V stickers - but did not see a way to easily post on the classified. Do I need special permission to post there?

Thanks for your help!
How did you order your safari shades? When I try, the shipping only shows for Australia.

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
How did you order your safari shades? When I try, the shipping only shows for Australia.
If you email them - they will send you an order to pay. The shades are $38AUD or about $26US for express shipping (about a week). If you go less - it will take 3-4 weeks to get to you. I worked with Warwick Boswerger at shop@expeditionhq.com.au - he was outstanding to work with

terdrocket

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
If you email them - they will send you an order to pay. The shades are $38AUD or about $26US for express shipping (about a week). If you go less - it will take 3-4 weeks to get to you. I worked with Warwick Boswerger at shop@expeditionhq.com.au - he was outstanding to work with
Awesome. Thank you!

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Thanks for your help!
Honest answer - I don't know. I tried too and couldn't figure it out. I fired off a text to Stu so when he gets back to me I will fill everyone in. 🫤

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Thanks for your help!
Try it now - go to classifieds and see if there's a yellowish "POST AD" box towards the right.

1704299550348.png

Jiman01

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Reminds me of the shades I use in my RV to block the light from coming in when “camping”.

Is the roof made from steel? If so, magnets would work great. That’s how our RV shades work.

Back
Top Bottom