The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Roll Over angle

Local time
10:42 PM
Reaction score
The series land rovers had a stripped ( roof unbolted and removed roll over angle of 45d ) so that is evidently why the LR was used on the snowy mountains scheme.
We had quite a few ex snowy mountains construction workers working for Telstra before they all retired by the mid 90s, and according to them , and country to Toyotas advertising, as 40 series Land Cruisers had a roll over angle of 34d it made them unsuitable during the construction stage, and they were only driven by their managers, and only on bitumen, and that was after Thies Toyota donated several for trial.
Toyota LC obviously did win the Australian public over, I have owned 3 of them myself, but also 4 Land Rovers a Patrol, a Suzuki and an Amarok.
The VW Amarok 2011 to 2022 models according to their brochure has a roll over angle of 50d.

Local time
7:12 AM
Reaction score
The VW Amarok 2011 to 2022 models according to their brochure has a roll over angle of 50d.
I reached 23° while at my Grenadier Drive event and my brother reached 25° on the same track by just going further up the embankment. Although it was stable and generally confidence inspiring, it still made me hesitate slightly. I can’t imagine 50°.

Back
Top Bottom