The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

UK & Ireland Roll Call (UK & Ireland)

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:55 AM
Reaction score
Hi I was going to put a post out, that the Billing off road show would be a great place for a meet up this year. Ideal for those wishing to camp or just day visitors.
We had about 5 on the actual show ground last year and about 10 day visitors with several going round the off road course. For those not aware of the Billing off road show it is not a Land Rover show all makes are welcome.
Just book early as it is filling up quick.

New to this posting business, but guess this would need to go on a different thread.
Comments and suggestions if you please.
But I seem to remember reports in LRO or LR-Monthly 20 years ago talking about the Billing Land Rover Show.

Coullabus

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
2:55 PM
Reaction score
Tony

Retired Civil Servant - ONS field data collection
Previous to that in the charity sector.
43 years as a Scout Leader in Hertfordshire
Retired 2018 to the wonderful island of Islay
Archery Coach
Malt Whisky idiot
Married, four dogs, and thousands of books......

Brittania Blue Fieldmaster, Petrol - on my drive since November.

Bobineos

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
2:55 PM
Reaction score
But I seem to remember reports in LRO or LR-Monthly 20 years ago talking about the Billing Land Rover Show.
Very true, the show first started as the BF Goodrich show, 30 plus years ago then moved to Billing aquadrome in Northampton. This show was run by Land Rover owner magazine and became known as the LRO show.
Over the years it has had several name changes as different magazines have run the show. The Billing off road show is now a family run business on the other side of the river to the Aquadrome and has been running for over 5 years.

Be great to see a gathering of IG's in the fields.

Back
Top Bottom