The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Rok_Dr’s Exceedingly Unofficial Owner’s Manual Supplement

Rok_Dr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:25 AM
Reaction score
UPDATED 3 June 2024. New Link Below. Refer to post #48 in this thread for changes.
Since Christmas I’ve been slowly compiling an off-line document which I can print and put in my glove box that captures information missing from the owner’s manual and other useful bits and pieces.

I’ve now got it to a point where its ready to share with forum members. You can download the new PDF using the following link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-EDl9zbw9ENhBw7XO0Swu09YZOZIGeIX/view?usp=sharing

The forum has been a great source of information so thank you all for your efforts. Posts I’ve drawn information from are referenced (if you need further info) and members acknowledged in the document.

I’ll update the link in this post and post an alert in the thread when I update the document. Any feedback, corrections or even additions are welcome. Happy for you to share provided you make acknowledgement to this thread.

If you print it out either use an A5 page and shrink to fit or an A4 booklet in adobe reader print settings..

May you find it useful.

Cheers

Steve

Last edited:

ecohen2

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:25 PM
Reaction score
Thank you!

This is great and answered a few of my questions!

Last edited:

crashnburn

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:25 PM
Reaction score
(y)💪

Wow, thank you very much for your effort for consolidating all of this information!
Thank you too to the forum members who have spent countless hours researching, testing, building, etc.

Don't know what else to say 🤩

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:25 PM
Reaction score
Since Christmas I’ve been slowly compiling an off-line document which I can print and put in my glove box that captures information missing from the owner’s manual and other useful bits and pieces.

I’ve now got it to a point where itsready to share it with forum members. You can download the PDF using the following link:

https://1drv.ms/b/s!Av0mIsjCTYKCrPowzD-AbCD3r75Fhw?e=XEpJJk

The forum has been a great source of information so thank you all for your efforts. Posts I’ve drawn information from are referenced (if you need further info) and members acknowledged in the document.

I’ll update the link in this post and post an alert in the thread when I update the document. Any feedback, corrections or even additions are welcome. Happy for you to share provided you make acknowledgement to this thread.

If you print it out either use an A5 page and shrink to fit or an A4 booklet in adobe reader print settings..

May you find it useful.

Cheers

Steve
Hi Steve, thank you for your effort! I really appreciate your work!

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

I’ve now got it to a point where itsready to share it with forum members. You can download the PDF using the following link:

May you find it useful.

Cheers

Steve
Good looking out publishing it under A Creative Commons license 👍

ddv

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:25 AM
Reaction score

I’ve now got it to a point where its ready to share with forum members. You can download the PDF using the following link:

May you find it useful.

Cheers

Steve
Thankyou so much for the effort involved in compiling this information in. one easy to access place

alvan

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:25 AM
Reaction score
I would suggest to add the HT and LT coolant reservoir purging procedure, very useful in case of cabin heating problems.

HT and LT coolant reservoir purge procedure

Cold engine and leveled car

Open bonnet

Handbrake on

Auto A/C off.

Warm knob to maximum and Fan to 1

Press the brake and accelerator pedals

Switching on the ignition

Count to 10 and start the engine

Release throttle and brake pedals

"Maintenance started" appears on the display

Wait 15 minutes

You should see a message that the procedure is complete

Even if it doesn't appear, after 20 minutes, if there is no contrary message, it is over.

At that point, check the levels in the two tanks (one with a blue cap, one with a black cap) at the right and left corner of the bonnet towards the windshield. Inside the tanks there is a yellow level indicator with max and min

You can't see much. Check with your finger. The liquid should be between min and max.

If necessary, add a specific HT-12 fluid or at worst distilled H20.

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:25 AM
Reaction score
I went through the manual (except the path finder part), great work!
I liked also the "tire pressure table, I will print it and put it in my car for my next trip next month.

I have also a suggestion:
§12.2 the “3 minutes” sticker for disconnecting the batteries is only available in a private Group “Ineos Grenadier Owners Australia”.
Perhaps you can put a picture in your manual, but I had (a bad) one on my computer, copied from somewhere:
battery disconnection.jpg

Michael H.

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
8:25 AM
Reaction score
Amazing effort. 🙂 ✅ 👏

A couple of things that might help …

The INEOS part number for a diesel fuel filter is GRA 3E 1202 9520

The INEOS part number for a cabin filter is GRA 2G 0003 0270

The service schedule you’ve included on p21 has a second page …

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I would suggest to add the HT and LT coolant reservoir purging procedure, very useful in case of cabin heating problems.

HT and LT coolant reservoir purge procedure

Cold engine and leveled car

Open bonnet

Handbrake on

Auto A/C off.

Warm knob to maximum and Fan to 1

Press the brake and accelerator pedals

Switching on the ignition

Count to 10 and start the engine

Release throttle and brake pedals

"Maintenance started" appears on the display

Wait 15 minutes

You should see a message that the procedure is complete

Even if it doesn't appear, after 20 minutes, if there is no contrary message, it is over.

At that point, check the levels in the two tanks (one with a blue cap, one with a black cap) at the right and left corner of the bonnet towards the windshield. Inside the tanks there is a yellow level indicator with max and min

You can't see much. Check with your finger. The liquid should be between min and max.

If necessary, add a specific HT-12 fluid or at worst distilled H20.
I was completely unaware of this procedure - and agree it would be a great addition. @anand and I were discussing a similar situation just yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom