The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

INEOS Media Richie McCaw driving the Ineos

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:15 AM
Reaction score
Another famous person I'd never heard of!
One of the Gods of the sport they play in heaven.
Albeit he was probably Loki - the most adept player at cheating (technically) in the breakdown and getting away with it the game has ever seen.
A hard man the Aussies would love to have had.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
One of the Gods of the sport they play in heaven.
Spike Milligan was a smart bugger
"‘Rugger is a game for big buggers; if you’re not a big bugger you get hurt. I wasn’t a big bugger but I was a fast bugger and therefore I avoided the big buggers. If I thought I was going to be tackled by a ‘big un’ I would drop the ball by accident so the big bugger couldn’t tackle me. Or I would simply knock on, which would force the blind referee to blow his whistle, which would stop the big buggers tackling the small bugger. Sometimes to avoid one of those tackles, I would accidentally step into touch, which would immediately result in a line-out for more of the big buggers. The small ones, of course, were not involved"

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Spike Milligan was a smart bugger
"‘Rugger is a game for big buggers; if you’re not a big bugger you get hurt. I wasn’t a big bugger but I was a fast bugger and therefore I avoided the big buggers. If I thought I was going to be tackled by a ‘big un’ I would drop the ball by accident so the big bugger couldn’t tackle me. Or I would simply knock on, which would force the blind referee to blow his whistle, which would stop the big buggers tackling the small bugger. Sometimes to avoid one of those tackles, I would accidentally step into touch, which would immediately result in a line-out for more of the big buggers. The small ones, of course, were not involved"
Yep he was smart.

I love the motto of the Front Rower’s Club.
“Moving forward slowly, with devastating results”

Greg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yes i saw that. It indicated that it is a freebie or worse he is paid to drive it.
Meanwhile.... still waiting for mine.
I thought i read somewhere that "influencers" would not be getting any before all the early hand raisers got theirs.
Hopefully i read it wrong and he is a full paying customer the placed his cash down early.

Back
Top Bottom