The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Rear Wiper(s)

minidok

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:57 AM
Reaction score
does your rear wiper washing work? Mine is pumping forever but does not bring a drop to the read window.
đź«Ł Found the reason of my blocked wiper washing:
black rubber tube runs from the tailgate to the rear seats area, enters on the right-hand side and exits one the left-hand side of the vehicle.
The plastic battery cover under the seats did block the rubber tube on the right side of the car.

So watch out, if you remove and reinstall the bulky black cover under the seat. It may easily block the tube and your car may become flooded with soapy liquide.

thank you @Jean Mercier your pictures and support did motivate me a lot. (y)

Last edited:

OGrid

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:57 PM
Reaction score
On the end of the wiper control stick, there is a rocker switch with 3 position. Place the rocker position in the center while the wiper control stick all the way down (off position). The rear wiper will stop while the front can be on. I have to play with it till it works…but it does, for now.
Thank you for this. I didn’t even realise this was an option.

Korg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:57 PM
Reaction score
So a question for the members....
I have noticed that my rear wiper does not turn off after activation. Switching it "on" via the rocker button on the stalk works. Switching it "off" makes a difference like the cadence will change but it can't be turned off. Is it a biological problem (me) or is this standard behavior?
<<Just noticed last post. Problem is user error. Middle position was unknown to me - thank you OGrid. >>

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:57 AM
Reaction score
So a question for the members....
I have noticed that my rear wiper does not turn off after activation. Switching it "on" via the rocker button on the stalk works. Switching it "off" makes a difference like the cadence will change but it can't be turned off. Is it a biological problem (me) or is this standard behavior?
There's actually three positions, but the OFF is tough to notice. It is the 2nd or "middle" position and you need to be gentle to find that spot.

Back
Top Bottom