The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

RAID INTERVENTION AT MILIPOL 2023

Screenshot 2023-11-26 at 11.09.20 AM.png

RAID Special Forces displayed their prowess to exhibitors and visitors at the recent MILIPOL 2023 homeland security expo in Paris, writes Bob Morrison.​

~

Opportunities to photograph elite French National Police RAID (Recherche, Assistance, Intervention, Dissuasion or Search, Assistance, Intervention, Deterrence) teams in action are few and far between. So even though light and weather conditions on the day were far from ideal I accepted the invitation to enter the VIP and Media pen on the ‘live’ side of the perimeter fencing to watch and photograph the unfolding scenario. Ten days ago in my previous brief post on this topic I promised to review all my images once back in the office to see if I could recover a few to give an overview of the build-up and the following 60 (in reality more like 58) seconds of unfolding action as ‘terrorists’ triggered an IED and unsuccessfully attacked a VIP convoy using firearms.

Back
Top Bottom