The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Quick Start Guide to Off-Road Functions

Highwayman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:45 PM
Reaction score
Collected my car this morning after some warranty work (new battery) and the software update.

On the passenger seat was this helpful guide. Not noticed it being mentioned on the Forum before so posted a copy. I think we've all worked out the content by now, but still may be useful for some people.

Quick Start Guide to Off Road.jpg

JonSutton

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Very useful, thank you. Can you post these as files/jpgs to allow saving and printing?

Reactions: PBD

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:45 PM
Reaction score
Collected my car this morning after some warranty work (new battery) and the software update.

On the passenger seat was this helpful guide. Not noticed it being mentioned on the Forum before so posted a copy. I think we've all worked out the content by now, but still may be useful for some people.

View attachment 7829636
Haven’t seen that one before, it is handy. Odd that rear view camera only available on manual activation in off road mode, why would they do that?

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:45 AM
Reaction score

View attachment 7829636
Thanks Highwayman, DaBull

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Haven’t seen that one before, it is handy. Odd that rear view camera only available on manual activation in off road mode, why would they do that?
My first thought is you do not want the info on the screen wiped out by the rear TV when reversing. Perhaps useful sometimes, others not.

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My first thought is you do not want the info on the screen wiped out by the rear TV when reversing. Perhaps useful sometimes, others not.
To me it makes more sense to be able to see where you are going than to look at numbers and then click the camera off if you really don’t want it.

Michael H.

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
To me it makes more sense to be able to see where you are going than to look at numbers and then click the camera off if you really don’t want it.

I was thinking that the camera not working in off-road mode was a mistake that would be fixed with the software update, but now it looks like it's intentional. 🤷‍♂️

My workaround has been to switch Park Assist back on when in off-road mode if I need to see the camera, but I think it would be better if the camera worked all the time, and only the parking sensors are disabled in off-road mode.

Back
Top Bottom