The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Production Delay

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
8:35 AM
Reaction score
The large generator is certainly good for a whole residential street. But for two or three KW of a single house, the efficiency is suboptimal.

I guess it's not just for a single household?

TD5-90

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
It's for our office (where I conicidentally also live ;-) ) and is quite well dimensioned.
BTW: If you WANT a 4 cyl diesel, they start at around 30-40kVA (which means 27kW real power in our case).
Those petrol-rusk-saws (don't know if this is the right translation for "Benzin-Zwiebacksägen") only annoy... And since the water heater is are around 15kW when sb is taking a shower, there should be some margin.

If not NOW, then: When? ;-)

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
It's for our office (where I conicidentally also live ;-) ) and is quite well dimensioned.
BTW: If you WANT a 4 cyl diesel, they start at around 30-40kVA (which means 27kW real power in our case).
Those petrol-rusk-saws (don't know if this is the right translation for "Benzin-Zwiebacksägen") only annoy... And since the water heater is are around 15kW when sb is taking a shower, there should be some margin.

If not NOW, then: When? ;-)
I know a lot of people who bought some generators to be safe this winter. Most of the do not know how it can be connected to the houses e-system.

TD5-90

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
I know a lot of people who bought some generators to be safe this winter. Most of the do not know how it can be connected to the houses e-system.
That may be right. But is certainly not the case with me and my colleagues :)
Had to install a 250A turnover switch, since we have a 3x125A mains connection...

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Though this is not difficult, it is not trivial either. If done incorrectly, it can cause serious problems.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
That may be right. But is certainly not the case with me and my colleagues :)
Had to install a 250A turnover switch, since we have a 3x125A mains connection...
Well, that sounds very much like you know what you're doing. (y)

Back
Top Bottom