The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Prepare to confirm your exact specification

Red pepper

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
5:40 AM
Reaction score
I think some people already got it, but just for the rest...Sorry, most important information hard to read because of different colours.. 
Hi, ............. 

This is the year. The Grenadier will soon be rolling off the production line. We know it’s been a while since you reserved yours, so thank you for bearing with us. We’re very grateful for your support and hope you’ve enjoyed following our journey. And watching the stories in our testing series and other films as we gear up to full production.

Your commitment to what we’re doing with the Grenadier continues to inspire us as we push on to deliver your no-nonsense off-roader. We’re seeing great demand around the world with reservations already at 15,000 and counting. So there’s no time to lose.APRIL 2022 – TIME TO CONFIRM YOUR GRENADIER SPECIFICATIONThis April, we’ll be asking you for your full Grenadier configuration and to lock down the build slot we’ve held for you with a deposit of AUD 5000. The AUD 800 you’ve paid us for your reservation will go towards that.CONFIGURING YOUR GRENADIERTo lock in your full specification, you’ll need to get stuck into our full configurator, which will also go live in April. That’s where you’ll be able to delve into the detail of how you want your Grenadier to look and work. Either fleshing out your original saved configuration or starting afresh.

The configurator will have a price calculator built in. So, whenever you add or remove features you’ll see exactly how much your Grenadier costs. You’ll also be able to explore finance options if you wish.

Testing is still going on, so dates are subject to change. That’s because our commitment to quality is absolute. The vehicle must be right before we hand it over to you.We’ll be in touch again with more details, including your finance, part exchange and delivery options. So look out for more updates soon. Welcome to the next step on your Grenadier ownership journey. Not long now…

All the best,
The Grenadier Team​

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
12:40 PM
Reaction score
APRIL 2022 – TIME TO CONFIRM YOUR GRENADIER SPECIFICATIONThis April, we’ll be asking you for your full Grenadier configuration and to lock down the build slot we’ve held for you with a deposit of AUD 5000. The AUD 800 you’ve paid us for your reservation will go towards that.CONFIGURING YOUR GRENADIERTo lock in your full specification, you’ll need to get stuck into our full configurator, which will also go live in April. That’s where you’ll be able to delve into the detail of how you want your Grenadier to look and work. Either fleshing out your original saved configuration or starting afresh.

The configurator will have a price calculator built in. So, whenever you add or remove features you’ll see exactly how much your Grenadier costs. You’ll also be able to explore finance options if you wish.

Testing is still going on, so dates are subject to change. That’s because our commitment to quality is absolute. The vehicle must be right before we hand it over to you.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
When you read the srticle, it says refundable.  It looks like your build date moves it from refundable to non-refundable.  

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
6:40 AM
Reaction score
ADVAW8S said:
When you read the srticle, it says refundable.  It looks like your build date moves it from refundable to non-refundable.  
An order gives you a build date. If you pull out 6 weeks prior to this date you can claim a refund.

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:40 AM
Reaction score
Yep, got the email! However still waiting on clarification of a few things...   there's no tow-bar option on the configurator, nor a cargo barrier. If the "Red" brand winch is going to be the integrated winch of choice, they're about 2 1/2 -3 times the price of the comparable Warn product here in the Land Downunder, I might re-think  about including it in the build, depending on the price. So many choices to make... Then I watch the poor people in the Ukraine and I am feeling "guilty" about splashing out $$$ when there's so much misery. 2,000 homes have been flooded over the past three weeks not 20km from where I live (on a hill) here in the normally "Sunshine State" of Queensland.... the mess has to be seen to be believed!
Sorry to leave this topic on such a melancholy note ?

dominicperry

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
7:40 PM
Reaction score
The configurator will be updated in April with prices and all the 'real' options.
There are some things I'd like to see - flat load floor platform, shades on the safari windows, tint/blackout on the rear windows, rear-area load cover, towbar, reversing camera (compulsory in the US, I think), inverter - some have been mentioned before, others not. 

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
[QUOTE username=Dominic Perry  dominicperry userid=8372267 postid=1332069839]The configurator will be updated in April with prices and all the 'real' options.
There are some things I'd like to see - flat load floor platform, shades on the safari windows, tint/blackout on the rear windows, rear-area load cover, towbar, reversing camera (compulsory in the US, I think), inverter - some have been mentioned before, others not. [/QUOTE]

There is a reversing camera, and I think they all come with tow bars. 

dominicperry

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Spjnr said:
There is a reversing camera, and I think they all come with tow bars. 

No sign of either on the UK configurator.....

Local time
1:40 PM
Reaction score
Reverse cam is required by Law in USA. It’s located under the rear spare tire on the prototype. There’s a prototype running around with the US 2” receiver and a UK bolt on type. 

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
[QUOTE username=Dominic Perry  dominicperry userid=8372267 postid=1332080785]

No sign of either on the UK configurator.....[/QUOTE]

because both are standard I believe. Current configurator is pretty basic

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
That was my assumption as well. I’m hanging out for the full configurator before I start raging how everything suddenly became an option and part of a “pack” that I don’t want just to get the locking diffs. Or not…..

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Stu_Barnes said:
That was my assumption as well. I’m hanging out for the full configurator before I start raging how everything suddenly became an option and part of a “pack” that I don’t want just to get the locking diffs. Or not…..

Same. 

I was told by someone at the 2B tour that Tow bar was standard. its pretty well built in, and not a "bolt on" looking job, and for the vehicle type, it'd probably be easier and cheaper to build them all with a tow bar. Here's hoping

Manuel4x4

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
3:40 PM
Reaction score
Hello, I was this past Saturday in the 4x4 driving test and I talked about the specifications in Europe, I don't know if it will be the same all over the world.
As standard it has parking detectors only behind the detectors and the camera is an extra.
The tow bar is an extra.
A hug

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Ineos has confirmed a specific time today (28 April) when the configurator would be re-launched/updated with new options and all pricing??

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I reckon they need the "Big Man" to sign off the final prices and he is stuck in a meeting (or traffic or outta phone coverage)!

TnUplander

Reservation Holder
Local time
3:40 PM
Reaction score
Surfed the site and see no updates.  The email I got (in the US) says this....

"MAY 2022 - FULL VEHICLE TECH SPECS & CAR CONFIGURATOR LIVE

From May you’ll receive access to the full vehicle specifications, trim packs, options and accessories. Everything you need to make your choice in building and visualising your Grenadier, in our online configurator. Please note, though, that these specs will be for the markets launching this year – and will be subject to change for North American markets come 2023."

But if i select UK, AUS, etc I don't see anything there different than before in the configurator.

Local time
Reaction score
US. Website is down. Hoping they're updating the goodies for us to browse through. 

Back
Top Bottom