The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Prepare to confirm your exact specification

Local time
12:13 AM
Reaction score
IT’S (NEARLY) DECISION TIMEEngines, wheels and tyres, trims, colours, options, accessories. Whatever you want from your Grenadier, our complete product specifications and prices are ready to explore. Now’s the time to soak it all up, so on May 18th you’ll be ready to lock in your choices. Just save the date – and come back to our fully-loaded configurator to build and order your Grenadier. In the meantime, you’ve got some decisions to make.

on the UK site.   I see no real changes on US site.  

Local time
Reaction score
ok and now same on US page with a reminder pricing comes later in year.   not sure this is the bold set of changes we hoped for.  but it is early in process.

Local time
Reaction score
some updates on what options will be. sorry for multiple posts.  

Local time
Reaction score
Ok I was off the mark there it seems...sort of.   Full build sheets are out there on the site for AUS and UK (and others I suppose).   I was able to tell the website I was in UK (for instance) and it took me to that site.  Beyond that others have uploaded price sheets here.

Its looks pretty straight forward with a minimum amount of US Automotive company package confusion.  I like that.   I really didn't see anything that forced you to get stuck with something you don't want.  Hats off to Ineos on that point.   

59,000 GBP is about $74K USD (as of yesterday).   That's a Trail Master or Field Master.   What I don't know is this...how do tariffs drive price when the vehicle is built overseas and imported.   I own a BMW but have never tried to compare the UK price to the US price.  Not even sure its apples to apples given country-specific requirements.

PBD

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:13 AM
Reaction score
Anyone out there know when you can actually pick a vehicle and spec it up in  "my Account" UK site at Grenadier?
Every time I try to specify the Trail Master it just returns to the Explore Specs page, it just goes round in circles without getting anywhere!!

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
PBD said:
Anyone out there know when you can actually pick a vehicle and spec it up in  "my Account" UK site at Grenadier?
Every time I try to specify the Trail Master it just returns to the Explore Specs page, it just goes round in circles without getting anywhere!!

I think the configurator is down until the 18th. I hope it comes out before then so we can have the vehicle specced and ready to order!

beg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
can we change our order as in body colour and so on or are we locked in ?

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
[QUOTE username=beg userid=8962653 postid=1332753382]can we change our order as in body colour and so on or are we locked in ?[/QUOTE]

Get in touch with your retail partner, they will be the ones to help with this. 

Red pepper

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
2:13 PM
Reaction score
[QUOTE username=beg userid=8962653 postid=1332753382]can we change our order as in body colour and so on or are we locked in ?[/QUOTE]

From the INEOS email : before signing the contract you can review your order and make last minutes changes..... 

Attachments

• _20220602_154825.jpg
    _20220602_154825.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 10
Back
Top Bottom