The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia Payment

RTG

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
7:17 PM
Reaction score
Hi boys and girls,
Does anybody know how the purchase will be completed.......particularly the timeline. For those vehicles being shipped to Aus for instance, are they to be paid for before being shipped, or at dealer collection time?.
Who takes responsibility for the vehicle if they are to be paid for before being shipped? A little ambiguous here.

Attachments

• 6529E34E-5407-4750-AAFE-BADE9DB2CF0D.jpeg
    6529E34E-5407-4750-AAFE-BADE9DB2CF0D.jpeg
    86.9 KB · Views: 29

PBD

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:17 AM
Reaction score
I spoke to mark at J T Hughes a week ago about this very subject.  He believed, like every other new vehicle they sell, that the customer will pay the dealer for the vehicle on collection.  Dealers will then pay the funds directly to Grenadier.  If this were not the case then most of us would refuse to pay £65000 + for a vehicle that may never arrive. Most customers would just cancel their order, get the full £2500 refund as promised, then wait for them to appear in showrooms etc

RTG

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I spoke to mark at J T Hughes a week ago about this very subject. He believed, like every other new vehicle they sell, that the customer will pay the dealer for the vehicle on collection. Dealers will then pay the funds directly to Grenadier. If this were not the case then most of us would refuse to pay £65000 + for a vehicle that may never arrive. Most customers would just cancel their order, get the full £2500 refund as promised, then wait for them to appear in showrooms etc
I guess they are a dealer for other brands rather than an agent?

It's quite a difference and if he doesn't understand it then either the training's been poor or he's an idiot.

Why would you give JT Hughes money only for them to give it to Ineos when it's Ineos selling the vehicle to you not JT Hughes?

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:17 AM
Reaction score
I guess they are a dealer for other brands rather than an agent?

It's quite a difference and if he doesn't understand it then either the training's been poor or he's an idiot.

Why would you give JT Hughes money only for them to give it to Ineos when it's Ineos selling the vehicle to you not JT Hughes?
Why do you have to rate other people you don’t know as „poor trained or idiots" ? Of course there might be something missing when you get the information here from second or third hand.

Maybe someone said or understood something wrong. If you have any concerns than feel free to write them down. Maybe it helps to clarify the topic. But it is not that hard to keep some form even in a anonymous forum. Don’t you think so?

Last edited:

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
When someone's starts a post with "I spoke" then it's first hand.

OP can clarify if they got this wrapped around their neck, but I'm not going to be so patronising as to suggest they misunderstood what they were told, which seems to be what you're implying.

Maybe I'm in grumpy old man mode, but I offer two scenarios which are either/or, and you don't like but you add a third which is OK?

Who do you think you will be paying and why do you think that?

Last edited:

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
First hand for you is when someone talks to you.
And even first hand there is plenty of room for misunderstanding. It doesn’t matter if on senders or receivers side.
The point might be the grumpy old man modus. Just switch it off or keep it hidden for face to face communication. It is not made for written comments to people who do not know what a fine chap you might be in real life.
And I am more than sure that you are able to show your scepticism with nicer words.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Not sure why you are getting so bent up about a simple choice, the fact is this:

Screenshot_20220821_164249.jpg
Did you know that?

Do you expect someone representing the brand to know that?

If they don't, then why is that?

"plenty of room for misunderstanding." = the training's been poor. Let's have some accountability.

Seems simple to me, maybe you are wired differently, but please don't preach to me even if it's a Sunday. 😔

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Not sure why you are getting so bent up about a simple choice, the fact is this:

View attachment 7792391
Did you know that?

Seems simple to me, maybe you are wired differently, but please don't preach to me even if it's a Sunday. 😔
It’s your wording. But if this is your normal way of communication than go ahead.
As you aren’t willing or able to get the point.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
So I'll ask again:

Did you know that?

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
It’s your wording. But if this is your normal way of communication than go ahead.
As you aren’t willing or able to get the point.😀

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Well I guess those questions are just too hard for you then?

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Just have a brief look at the conversation and tell me where I informed you that you’re right or not.
Could you please answer this question.

And did you know there are teo headed snakes sometimes?
Please answer this question as well😀

It seems to be your approach to ask questions as soon as you do not have any arguments any more. I noticed that before.

It’s a nice way of evading the topic. But unfortunately it does not work with someone who remembers the the conversation from the beginning.
And for sure it can not work when everybody can read it…

Nevertheless I try one more time.
It is not about your arguments but about your words. Just watch your language.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Well the only way to make sense of your last post is that you ARE Mark from JTHughes, and I'll rule out poor training.

PBD

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks for the input DCPU, I am amazed that I managed to get to the ripe old age of 68, being such a dolt and poor judge of people!

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Not sure what that was all about but the oestrogen levels seem pretty high in this thread!

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
..and back to one of the issues raised in the first post.

My understanding at the moment is that the contract will be between INEOS and the buyer and I assume (as no one has yet seen a contract) that under said contract, INEOS will be able to delegate certain functions to it's duly appointed local agent (under local law).

For example, regards payment: maybe the contract will stipulate that final payment by the purchaser, at a certain time prior to delivery of the car, will be to a nominated bank account of the local agent, acting wholly on behalf of INEOS and such such payment would satisfy the purchasers responsibility towards INEOS.

I would be OK with this (subject to reading the INEOS contract of course!)

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:17 AM
Reaction score

We have dropped the words Disruptive and Pattern here in Australia...interesting.

DCPU
Disruptive Camouflage Pattern Uniform
28 items — DCPU has been replaced in the Australian Army by Australian Multicam Camouflage Uniform (AMCU) Long Trousers with two large thigh pockets, zip fly.

https://victoriancollections.net.au › collections › q=disru...

28 items — DCPU has been replaced in the Australian Army by Australian Multicam Camouflage Uniform (AMCU) Long Trousers with two large thigh pockets, zip fly.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks for the input DCPU, I am amazed that I managed to get to the ripe old age of 68, being such a dolt and poor judge of people!
???

Back
Top Bottom