The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Our old mate The Bush Tucker Man

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:53 PM
Reaction score
We’re looking to downsize our home in the next few months (big 5 bedroom home with just the two of us in it now), so we’re cleaning out the cupboards and giving away about 1000 books accumulated over 30 years. You know the ones - the ones you’re keeping because you’re going to read them again one day.

Anyway, look what I discovered from our mate @Bushguide that I’ve kept for 20 years.

IMG_4447.jpeg

Shippa

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:53 AM
Reaction score
We’re looking to downsize our home in the next few months (big 5 bedroom home with just the two of us in it now), so we’re cleaning out the cupboards and giving away about 1000 books accumulated over 30 years. You know the ones - the ones you’re keeping because you’re going to read them again one day.

Anyway, look what I discovered from our mate @Bushguide that I’ve kept for 20 years.

View attachment 7826158
He looks so young in those pictures

pete54

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:53 AM
Reaction score
Just last week I hunted down Les’s shows on the YouTube and made my kids watch them! He’s a proper legend (although not sure the kids felt the same way!)

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
You can't toss those books though.
Legendary literature!

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
He (or She) who waited the longest
He (or She) who waited the longest without any explanation
He (or She) who waited the longest and then promptly sold it because they didn't like what they had waited for

Local time
4:53 AM
Reaction score

View attachment 7826158
Les Hiddins Field guide.jpg
I have carried the Les Hiddins Bush Tucker Field Guide in my ute for years. Didn't realise how expensive on EBay it has become now it's out of circulation.

Back
Top Bottom