The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Ordering issues

Local time
5:26 AM
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I have been trying to put an order in for a station wagon in the UK, been trying for the last month at least and cant get the final order to process, after I put my card details in it wont let me proceed.

Has anyone else had this issue.

I have spoken to customer service they told me they are aware of the issue and to try again. I have tried 50+ times. So frustrating. Customer service have been no help at all.

Local time
9:26 AM
Reaction score
I had the same problem (I assume) a while back and was advised that it was a tech issue Ineos' end that was interrupting the card validation process here in the UK and elsewhere. I waited almost a week until it eventually got fixed and went through. I thought that issue had been sorted, if it hasn't then I would think that they should put arrangements in place to take a card payment over the phone.

Ferrugenfish

Reservation Holder
Local time
Reaction score
Their website not taking my credit card was the reason I didn't buy a 1/18th size model.  I thought it was just me though.  

Local time
Reaction score
It's been like it ages. Feel really let down, i can't place the order on the phone or online. Such a silly way to lose sales. I may have to order a defender! 

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
10:26 AM
Reaction score
Many of us had this same problem, including me. But I am not a benchmark as I am a paranoid Linux user with firewall, ad-blocker and anti-tracking software. ?

What I finally did, was: I started a virtual Machine with Windows 7. More simply expressed: I used a Windows 7 system.

There, I started firefox (or was it chrome?) in 'safe' mode, i.e.: no plugins active, no ad-blocker, nothing.
I completely cleaned the browser-cache before I did so.

And then it worked.

Local time
Reaction score
Thanks emax,

I tried again a few times using different devices or web servers, still not working! ARGHH! Such a let down.

Local time
Reaction score
I just tried - they CS told me to try again tomorrow because of IT issues - not a good start. 

Local time
Reaction score
Let me know cbourne if you have any luck, i tried twice this morning with no luck.

Local time
Reaction score
Hmm - I managed to get it to work by moving money into my another account. Seems the issue relates to the Payment Gateway.

Local time
Reaction score
Thanks cbourne I have just got it to go through, only taken me like 2 months, did the same as you and transferred the money to a different account. 

Seems so strange to not take one type of mastercard but accept a different one.

Thanks again, enjoy yours when it arrives.

Back
Top Bottom