The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

On hold.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
9:23 AM
Reaction score
I haven't felt this way since I waited for Christmas sixty years ago.

Normally, I'm rather stoic when it comes to waiting. But this time it's different. And I think it's because of the uncertainty of when 'it will happen"

If I knew, "The contract is coming on February 1st," that wouldn't be a problem. Waiting a year wouldn't be nice, but I would just wait. But now I find myself checking my Ineos account every day and checking my spam folder more often than usual.

I enter my workshop and play with the tools I have for woodworking - like I'm going to start building interior parts this afternoon.

It's a strange experience.

What's it like for you?

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Sounds like a nightmare. 👽

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
In Germany, we imagine the British as polite and patient in the queue at the bus stop.

Are we wrong? 😯

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:23 AM
Reaction score
I feel like the calm before the storm right now just waiting for the first demonstrator to turn up, It will resemble the film Zulu with me at one end of the racecourse whilst hundreds run down the track to me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
"The sentries report wouldbe customers and tyrekickers to the southwest. Thousands of them."

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Normally, I'm rather stoic when it comes to waiting. But this time it's different. And I think it's because of the uncertainty of when 'it will happen"

If I knew, "The contract is coming on February 1st," that wouldn't be a problem. Waiting a year wouldn't be nice, but I would just wait. But now I find myself checking my Ineos account every day and checking my spam folder more often than usual.

I enter my workshop and play with the tools I have for woodworking - like I'm going to start building interior parts this afternoon.

What's it like for you?
I find it difficult not to log in and check build status once a day - however busy I am. Also looking at 33inch tyres frequently often as well!

Halliwell Jones Chester

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
Reaction score
I find it difficult not to log in and check build status once a day - however busy I am. Also looking at 33inch tyres frequently often as well!
I check our Portal on a similar basis to see if anymore orders have dropped in.

Oscar01

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I'm in the same situation, checking my Ineos account every day,... They are very good with marketing

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:23 PM
Reaction score
I check our Portal on a similar basis to see if anymore orders have dropped in.
Ok Steve, how many orders do you guys have lined up already.
We spoke of the numbers that a few Australian agents had the other week, but I reckon you would have a few more.

PBD

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I log in once a day in hope, but nothing yet.

However I did contact my insurer this morning to see if they have the Grenadier listed as an insurable vehicle and it still has not been listed on the national insurers database?

Is Jim going to set up an insurance company as part of the project? Am I going to get £65 K of Trialmaster for Christmas that I cannot use on the road due to lack of car insurance. Quite worrying really and something Grenadier seems to be overlooking. It will look nice on my driveway though!

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:23 PM
Reaction score

What's it like for you?
I am in a different place because I don't want mine until May June next year.
I am still planning and can't wait but know I must.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:23 PM
Reaction score
I log in once a day in hope, but nothing yet.

However I did contact my insurer this morning to see if they have the Grenadier listed as an insurable vehicle and it still has not been listed on the national insurers database?

Is Jim going to set up an insurance company as part of the project? Am I going to get £65 K of Trialmaster for Christmas that I cannot use on the road due to lack of car insurance. Quite worrying really and something Grenadier seems to be overlooking. It will look nice on my driveway though!
I checked here in Australia and it was listed no problems.

Halliwell Jones Chester

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
Reaction score
Is that all? You are falling way behind the OZ dealers mate. Perhaps you better get out of the pub, get off your backside, and get to work.
I like the pub though @Davman I have resisted going The White Horse thus far though, although I am on a stag do tonight which should be interesting. Joking aside though I can't publish numbers like that on a public forum sorry.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Wednesday stag night 💪

Your voicemail tomo; 'Steve can't come to the phone right now, if you'd like to leave......'

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:23 PM
Reaction score
I like the pub though @Davman I have resisted going The White Horse thus far though, although I am on a stag do tonight which should be interesting. Joking aside though I can't publish numbers like that on a public forum sorry.

All good mate - no stress.

Back
Top Bottom