The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Official colour swatches.

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:10 AM
Reaction score
AutoGlym, Maguires, Bilt Hamber, so many good waxes out there. I also like the clay cloths. Not quite up to the clay bar but not far behind and so much faster to use. Iron oxide removers are another great product for contaminant removal prior to clay & polish
Clay bar.

Yes - the Grenny will be the biggest car I have ever clay barred.

I reckon it would take me at least 2 hours to fully clay bar it.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:10 AM
Reaction score
that looks like a tub of Nutella - good luck to him!

The Kings New Clothes!

PBD

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I never wash my cars or motorcycles. Truck (disco 4 landmark dark grey) is off road every day so what’s the point, it gets valeted once a year in May, takes ten hrs! Wife washed her hybrid rave4 but we sold that to make room for the grenadier. She doesn’t know yet she is to be the proud new owner of the disco!

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I think the car detailing Industry is a bit like the ladies make up industry. You can spend a disproportionate amount and see no difference.
My friend uses Zymol Vintage Glaze at £2500.00 per jar on his Ferrari (In fairness you never have to pay for the product again following initial purchase. It looks great but no better than any other cherished car.
Told you we need a specific thread on this subject. 😁

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I never wash my cars or motorcycles. Truck (disco 4 landmark dark grey) is off road every day so what’s the point, it gets valeted once a year in May, takes ten hrs! Wife washed her hybrid rave4 but we sold that to make room for the grenadier. She doesn’t know yet she is to be the proud new owner of the disco!
Likewise, my cars get washed thoroughly once all the road salt has dispersed in the mid-spring. Otherwise the D4 is off-road 3 times a week and the Audi and RR get covered in B road crud everyday. Mind you the inside is not great either, the Audi's middle seatbelt receiver is buggered because of all the crumbs and sticky sweet mess from the children!!

Back
Top Bottom