The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

OEM decals

Psignore00

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:51 AM
Reaction score
I was looking for a way to highlight all the great OEMs Ineos has brought together and came up with this on the left rear window above the “made in Hambach” logo…probably the only time in my life I’ll spend $50 for stickers on eBay, but I like the outcome. And if anyone knows where I can get a Carraro decal or two, let me know.

Brembo, BFG, Eaton, Bilstein, BMW, Tremac, Recaro, Bosch, and Eibach. ZF is still in the mail.

Attachments

• IMG_0971.jpeg
    IMG_0971.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 40

grnamin

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:51 AM
Reaction score
People who don't know any better will think you're sponsored. :D

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
I quite like it in a weird kind of way. Probably because there are some real good brands there. 👍

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I was looking for a way to highlight all the great OEMs Ineos has brought together and came up with this on the left rear window above the “made in Hambach” logo…probably the only time in my life I’ll spend $50 for stickers on eBay, but I like the outcome. And if anyone knows where I can get a Carraro decal or two, let me know.

Brembo, BFG, Eaton, Bilstein, BMW, Tremac, Recaro, Bosch, and Eibach. ZF is still in the mail.
Cool idea (although the decals are a bit big IMO), but my OCD is having serious issues looking at it.

Back
Top Bottom