The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

NSW Australia - Principle Brewing on Saturday 24th and Sunday 25th September

Greg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:04 PM
Reaction score
Just recieved this ...

We’re big fans of cycling. Partnering with the INEOS Grenadiers cycling team is proof of that. That’s why we’re taking the Grenadier 4X4 along to Wollongong this week for the 2022 World Championships. It’s your chance to meet our latest rugged prototype as we enjoy the gripping road cycling.

Join us at Principle Brewing on Saturday 24th and Sunday 25th to explore the Grenadier from every angle, and ask our experts any questions you have about our tough off-roader. We’ll be sticking around until 5pm while Principle Brewing host food trucks in the afternoon.

Here’s the full details:
Dates: Saturday 24 and Sunday 25 September, 8am to 5pm
Address: 103 Princes Hwy, Fairy Meadow NSW 2519

Come on down for your first look at the Grenadier.

Hope to see you there,
The Grenadier Team

Would be nice to go to but ....
20220922_201018.jpg

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I received the same thing. Sadly I grew up in Balgownie which is 10 minutes from there but now I live in Queensland which is 12 hours from there.

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:04 AM
Reaction score
This is starting to PISS ME OFF.
Seriously, does the Australian 4x4 world revolve around NSW?
INEOS Head office is in Victoria, and there has been NO, I mean NO customer days in Melbourne at all.

There was a 4x4 show in Melbourne a few weeks ago, and there was ZERO Ineos representation in their own backyard at that show, now they have another customer day in NSW, base around "cycling". What is this car aimed at, LYCRA MAMIL boys or something. (Middle Age Men In Lycra)
Unbelievable.

Seriously, I put down a hand raiser reservation back in December 2021, and at this point, there has been not 1 chance for me to see the car anywhere within 800 kilometres since then.

Not good enough Justin. I hope you follow this forum and do something about this NSW centric crap quickly.

Thats my "not so old grumpy man" rant for the day.

Greg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Lol at the grumpy rant... i feel the same way, i have not been within 2000km of one as far as i know...
(OFFILs - old fart farts in lycra)

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
This is starting to PISS ME OFF.
Seriously, does the Australian 4x4 world revolve around NSW?
INEOS Head office is in Victoria, and there has been NO, I mean NO customer days in Melbourne at all.

There was a 4x4 show in Melbourne a few weeks ago, and there was ZERO Ineos representation in their own backyard at that show, now they have another customer day in NSW, base around "cycling". What is this car aimed at, LYCRA MAMIL boys or something. (Middle Age Men In Lycra)
Unbelievable.

Seriously, I put down a hand raiser reservation back in December 2021, and at this point, there has been not 1 chance for me to see the car anywhere within 800 kilometres since then.

Not good enough Justin. I hope you follow this forum and do something about this NSW centric crap quickly.

Thats my "not so old grumpy man" rant for the day.
I think you need to take a chill pill. Pretty sure there was an entire movie made about a customer experience in Victoria early on. I seem to recall an agricultural show or similar that they also attended. I missed them at the Brisbane show because I didn't know they existed at the time. I guess they are doing a bike show because Ineos own a professional bike team called "The Ineos Grenadiers". They also own one third of a formula 1 so they will probably turn up at the race in Melbourne. They are heavily involved in yachting so you can expect to see them there as well.
Instead of complaining about the event in NSW maybe be happy for them or feel sorry for them that they have to attend a push bike event. The Grenadier dealer in Fairy Meadow is a Harley Davison outlet so you may get Lycra and Leather wearers at the event. A bit like Mardi Gras.

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:04 AM
Reaction score
Thanks Dave. I have taken your advice and ingested another chill pill - or perhaps it was a batch of magic mushroom.
As such I have now decided that I will go out and purchase a Grenadier lycra cycling kit, a MB F1 racing flag, and a All Blacks Jersey. This is so I can fit in and be one of the boys with all of the Grenadiers target markets.
I haven’t quite plucked up the courage yet to buy a set of leather chaps, but perhaps after another chill pill - who knows what might happen.

Bushguide

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
9:04 AM
Reaction score
Thanks Dave. I have taken your advice and ingested another chill pill - or perhaps it was a batch of magic mushroom.
As such I have now decided that I will go out and purchase a Grenadier lycra cycling kit, a MB F1 racing flag, and a All Blacks Jersey. This is so I can fit in and be one of the boys with all of the Grenadiers target markets.
I haven’t quite plucked up the courage yet to buy a set of leather chaps, but perhaps after another chill pill - who knows what might happen.
Hey Daveman, dont forget your road maps for the SE corner of Oz.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I make it a rule never to stress about anything. It doesn't help.
I also have a rule about not wearing Lycra outside except when snorkeling
Once Lewis Hamilton stops crying and retires I will be able to support MB F1 team.
I will never put on anything relating to the All Blacks
Closest I get to leather chaps is when I celebrate Oktoberfest with my German friends and we all wear Lederhosen.
Have fun

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:04 PM
Reaction score
DaveB - does that mean you wear Lycra indoors, asking for a friend?

Local time
6:04 PM
Reaction score
I make it a rule never to stress about anything. It doesn't help.
I also have a rule about not wearing Lycra outside except when snorkeling
Once Lewis Hamilton stops crying and retires I will be able to support MB F1 team.
I will never put on anything relating to the All Blacks
Closest I get to leather chaps is when I celebrate Oktoberfest with my German friends and we all wear Lederhosen.
Have fun
Absolutely, rules keep life interesting! Speaking of snorkeling, have you ever tried snorkeling with turtles? It's an incredible experience. Any plans for such aquatic adventures soon?

Back
Top Bottom