The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Notifications

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:26 AM
Reaction score
I changed my preferences to not mark things read. It no longer cancels everything out when I open the drop-down. I have to manually mark things as read or go to the post, but I prefer that to missing replies. My notifications are still hard to pick out new vs unread at a glance though.

View attachment 7843636
Ok, now this doesn’t work any more :mad:. Instead, one alert pop-up check-button has been replaced by 80 specific options !

IMG_6161.png

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Same issue here - something must have changed on the back end. I'll see what I can find out.

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:26 PM
Reaction score
Ok, now this doesn’t work any more :mad:. Instead, one alert pop-up check-button has been replaced by 80 specific options !

View attachment 7843996
Yeah it stopped working for me too. Last alert was around 10am yesterday and I got nothing since. I just checked all the alert boxes I wanted in that list and will see how it goes.

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Yeah it stopped working for me too. Last alert was around 10am yesterday and I got nothing since. I just checked all the alert boxes I wanted in that list and will see how it goes.
Selected all the alert boxes and now getting the alerts bell and push notifications

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
Ok so it looks like the alerts have defaulted to off with the new software update.

The first 5 are the main ones, the reminder are less important.

Should have put this in the sos thread. Thanks for the sleuthing ladies and gents.

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I've selected all boxes not involving classifieds etc. Nothing is coming thru "Alerts" past Tuesday. Any solution to correction? Thanks.

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I've selected all boxes not involving classifieds etc. Nothing is coming thru "Alerts" past Tuesday. Any solution to correction? Thanks.
I turned them all on, but nothing. After closing all my forum windows the alerts kicked in (iPhone and Mac)

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:26 AM
Reaction score
I turned them all on (bloody loads of them!)
All now seems to be back to normal. On my iPhone at least.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
You may need to log out and then relog in.

Back
Top Bottom