The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

North America Test Drive email -just now

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
8:49 AM
Reaction score
You should be able to book directly from the linkS here. You do need to register with your reservation number and the email address that you originally used with INEOS.

Local time
10:49 AM
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm new here. I signed up for the Houston one back on Wednesday. Haven't gotten any confirmation from INEOS. Anyone else in the same boat? I don't want to submit another entry and create confusion. At any rate, looking forward to Houston, I signed up for a Thursday afternoon slot.

Local time
8:49 AM
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm new here. I signed up for the Houston one back on Wednesday. Haven't gotten any confirmation from INEOS. Anyone else in the same boat? I don't want to submit another entry and create confusion. At any rate, looking forward to Houston, I signed up for a Thursday afternoon slot.
It probably wouldn't hurt to email eventsamericas@ineosgrenadier.com just to be safe. The response from my inquiry took a full day since the response came from the UK and by that time, I did receive a confirmation.

Last edited:

Reducs

Grenadier Ordered
Forum Supporter
Local time
11:49 AM
Reaction score
I finally got my confirmation at 5am this morning and in was in the junk folder.

Local time
Reaction score
Reach out to Ineos they should be able to get you fixed up.
Dealing with INEOS support was a breath of fresh air. Their evaluation of the problem revealed a settings issue and email address issue in my account. They corrected it and put me in contact with the Houston area event director promptly who added me to the guest list. I’ll get my test drive this coming Mardi Gras Tuesday. The following day I received a call on my mobile phone from the UK following up to ensure everything was handled for me. I have been quite apprehensive about being in the US for this startup and lack of established network. However, my personal interaction with INEOS has been first rate, which is a positive sign for all of us. We all know we will experience problems. How companies handle them and interact with us is a tremendous issue. I am so tired of mostly being dissatisfied with customer service and the secrecy of most companies. I am a dedicated customer of Storyteller Overland because of the focus on quality people and products and their customer service. Dealing with INEOS gave me the same feeling about them, so I am hopeful.

Thanks for the reply.

BD1

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:49 AM
Reaction score
Dealing with INEOS support was a breath of fresh air. Their evaluation of the problem revealed a settings issue and email address issue in my account. They corrected it and put me in contact with the Houston area event director promptly who added me to the guest list. I’ll get my test drive this coming Mardi Gras Tuesday. The following day I received a call on my mobile phone from the UK following up to ensure everything was handled for me. I have been quite apprehensive about being in the US for this startup and lack of established network. However, my personal interaction with INEOS has been first rate, which is a positive sign for all of us. We all know we will experience problems. How companies handle them and interact with us is a tremendous issue. I am so tired of mostly being dissatisfied with customer service and the secrecy of most companies. I am a dedicated customer of Storyteller Overland because of the focus on quality people and products and their customer service. Dealing with INEOS gave me the same feeling about them, so I am hopeful.

Thanks for the reply.
Excellent.
For those of us in the U.S. please post lots of pictures and impressions. I will not be able to see it in person until the get to the Chicago area in 3-4 months. Thanks.

Bushguide

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
forum updated with each individual event, pain in the butt but its how the calendar handles things.

INEOS website is like dealing with dialup at the moment.

Keeps throwing me out and timing out, perhaps they don't want me there ;)
Stu, what country is doing the Ineos software and www sites? I seem to recall way back when everything bogged down and no one could register and sign in that that the UK were being pointed at.

Back
Top Bottom